When he asked for a divorce

Diksha got back to her normal life, treating and serving people in her clinic.
"Good morning mam!" Raghav, Diksha's new assistant wished her.
"Good morning raghav! How's the day been? I was not well yesterday so I took a leave actually!" Diksha lied.
"Kuch nahi madam.. everything was fine." Raghav replied.
"Actually mujhe wo.. umm.. Kya naam tha patient ka..!" Raghav tried to remember..
"Krushal I guess!" Diksha said.
"Haa madam wahi!" Raghav said confirming Diksha's guess.
"Haa to wo krushal sir ka parso session tha apke sath lekin usne kaha ki he will be visiting you next week.."
"Thik hai.. not a big deal." Diksha voiced.
"Aur ye case I mean Darshan Raval sir ka session aaj tha.. will he come?"
.
Diksha gulped down listening "Darshan Raval" since all her life, her body,her soul, her possessions were all mortgaged to him.
"Wo.. mujhe pata kaise hoga.. main Kal karta Hoon unko... And I will let you know.. ab you can leave. Thank you!" Diksha said.
"Ok thank you madam."
He left the cabin.
Diksha took up her phone from the table and breathing deeply she dialed the number which she once saved as My Man♡.
.
In Darshan's side:-
Darshan was in the washroom and his phone was ringing. Rhea saw the caller:-'Dr.Diksha.' understanding who she was she received the call.
"Hello Kya chahiye tujhe?" Rhea said aggressively.
"I want to speak to Darshan.. and if I am not wrong this is Darshan's number." Diksha said from the other side.
"Kaun hai Rhea?" Darshan said coming out of the washroom.
"Wo.. Diksha.." Rhea said fumbling.
Darshan took his phone from her hand.
.
"Ha bolo" he said.
"Umm.. I mean..uhm.. aaj.." Diksha spoke falling in short of words.
"Ha bolo"
"Today you had a session with me.. are you going to come?" Diksha asked.
"Haa thik hai"
He hung up the call.
He got ready in one of his casual shirts and left the house.
.
In Diksha's cabin:-
"May I come in?" Darshan asked her.
Diksha was aware that the voice was Darshan's and after gulping down, she granted permission to her.
"Come in."
He came inside.
All the necessary medical activities were carried out.
"Umm.. how are you?" Darshan asked her.
"Mr Raval, I don't think so we should bring over personal stuffs here." Diksha said.
That 'Mr Raval' from diksha was enough to show that she had taken up a formal tone, meaning she had left all her personal interests in him.
.
"I have written down all the necessities and you are getting better. Congratulations! Next visit after 14 days." Diksha said with a smile.
"Ok.. as you order." He said.
"Coffee,Mr Raval?" Diksha asked him.
"Yaa... A latte! But not from the cafe here, come with me to the nearby café." Darshan said.
Diksha heart tried hard to blurt out a 'yes' but her brain restricted her from doing so.
"No.. I think I am too busy for that today." Diksha said.
"You might think I am just speaking casually, but today's café session is really needed. Aajao.. please" he pleaded.
Diksha nodded her head.
.
Both of them sat side by side in the coffee table inside the café.  Darshan ordered a latte for himself and a plain coffee for diksha.
"ha to bolo? Kya bolna hai." Diksha said breaking the awkward silence between them.
"I needed to say..."
"Yes what?"
"We can think about divorce."
"What the fuck?" Diksha blurted out as a sudden shock of fear hitted her.
"Yaa..It should be a mutual one. I am saying this for your good. See you have a lightening future ahead, you must get married again, with someone who can love you. The man will only be yours." Darshan said. His thought soulfully benefited Diksha.
Diksha just gave a small laugh.
"You think I deserve anyone better?"
"Yaa I really mean it."
"So... Now Mr Raval is in the search of the best choice for me right?"
"Yaa.."
"My best choice was you. Only you. My destiny made me your wife. That was God's most choicest blessing on me. Maybe not for ever.. but I was yours once. And today, I can confidently say that you were my, you are mine, and you forever will be! If that was enough, I ask you for a leave now.. bbye.. meet you after 14 Days straight. And yaa, wish you and your wife the happiest life ever after."
Saying this, Diksha took up her sling bag and left the café.
.
At Diksha's side:-
She returned home soon after all her cases were done. Getting fresh she climbed up to her room closing the door, she sat down crying.
"The one whom I love with all my heart out, is now demanding a divorce? That too a mutual one? How did he even think of this?" Diksha said crying.
"Mujhe pata hai..ye so Rhea ka hi kaam hai.. warna my gabbu can't demand divorce that too in person.." she said trying to silencing her cry.
.
.
.
With lovey, Zombie!!!