The big fat wedding:-RECEPTION

It was the reception of Darshan and Diksha and this ceremony being the last ceremony of the wedding series was attended by a lot of guests, family, friends, neighbours,and people from the music industry too.

Darshan's attire.

Diksha's attire.
.
Both of them were looking like a royal couple decked up in the shades of emerald green. The social guests such as the neighbours, were always chit-chatting and gossiping regarding their second marriage but people with a good point of view appreciated their decision.
.
Soon after all the guests started taking leave, the photographers clicked enough pictures and now they were away and it was time for Darshan and Diksha's 1st night together, so called 'suhaagraat'.
Diksha knew nothing special was about to happen and she was least interested.
.
Mysha wanted to sleep with her new mumma and papa that night but d/m didn't allow to. They came back from the venue and Diksha was opening her jewelleries standing by the mirror.
Darshan too changed his clothes and now it was sleep time.
.
Darshan took a pillow from the bed and made space in his couch.
"Tum waha Kyu so rahe ho?"
"Tumse Matlab?" Darshan replied.
"Ha Matlab hai. After all main biwi Hoon tumhari aur its our suhaagraat. It's ok.. that aren't gonna carry out any 'suhaag' but atleast let's sleep together."
"Only in one condition."
"Kya?"
"Humare beech mein ek boundary hoga, cusions se banaya hua. Aur you are going to maintain safe distance from me."
Diksha laughed listening to his condition.
"Kyaa?? Kya bachho ki tarah baatein Kar rahe ho? Boundary? What the hell is that?" Diksha kept laughing.
"Madam mujhe pata nahi ki what are you up to lekin mujhe bhot neend aaraha hai. Just say if your ok with my condition or not." Darshan said, completing the sentence with a yawn.
"Chalo aajao bistar pe."
The so called 'boundary' was made and they laid down side-by-side.
.
At night, after darshan was fast asleep, Diksha hugged him from his back and smiled herself. That peace was enough to make her sleep well that night. Has to be, such a 'true love' indeed.
.
.
.
With lovey, Zombie!!!