when dushmaani reaches the peak

Soon after Darshan had agreed to get married for the second time, d/m informed that today was the day where they would be visiting the girl's house for finalization and further discussions regarding their marriage. Every details of Darshan's past life would be told to the family and nothing would be kept as a secret.
.
"Beta are you ready? Hum ab nikalna chaiye."
"Ha maa..  just a second."
Darshan was ready in his outfit of the day. He bathed with that bottle of perfume as he did always. And that perfume had to be Darshan's favourite one for sure!
He stood in front of the grand mirror in his room and looked at himself. He rubbed his hands to warm them and deeply breathed.
He knew that this marrital relation he was only for the well being of his daughter and no love or affection would be there in between him and his would-be wife.

Darshan's look.
He gave final touches to his look and then climbed down the stairs to his parking area and got up in the car. All other Raval members too got seated in the car and they started tarvelling.
.
At Diksha's side.
Her mother was draping a sari around her and she spoke to herself.
"Mr Raval apko Kya lagta hai ki aap kuch bhi keh jayenge? Diksha has never lost. You challenged me over getting married now see I  am really getting married cause Diksha is always to the point."
"Beta ab jaldi makeup lagake niche aa jaa.. wo log bas aane hi wale Hain."
"Ok mom."
Di/m went downstairs and Diksha started applying makeup over her face.

"Di/m went downstairs and Diksha started applying makeup over her face

This was her saree.
.
After 10 mins or so, the doorbell rung and Diksha knew that the ladkewale had arrived. She hurriedly packed up all her makeup,closed her door room and started coming down. The door was opened to the guests and they came in.
As they advanced in the house, a strong scent of perfume reached Diksha.
"Ye... Perfume to koi Jana pehchana sa lagta hai...! Main bhi kya Kya hi soch rahi Hoon. Ek perfume duniye mein kitne sare log istamal karte hai. Whatever let's meet my would-be in-laws now.".
She said these to herself and finally came down to the hallroom.
.
"YOU?" Diksha said.
"TUM?" The bridegroom said.
"Yaaayy ye to wo achhi aunty hai na? Tum ab meli(Meri) mummy banne wale ho? Yay!"
Mysha spoke out.
"Haa bachhi wo ab Teri mamma banne wali hai." D/m said to Mysha.
"Both of you know each other?" Di/d asked confused.
"Haa how not? He is my regular patient. MR DARSHAN RAVAL THE GREAT".
.
Yes, Diksha's bridegroom was Darshan. In a hurry diksha said yes to her parents and darshan too. None of them even cared to even look at each other's picture and so this happened.
.
"Beti aaja chai taiyaar hai, unlogo ko de de." Di/m called out to her.
Diksha fuming in anger and cursing herself and her destiny went to the kitchen to bring the cups of tea.
She served the first cup to D/f and the second one to D/m. The third cup was meant to be served to Darshan. She went towards the couch where Darshan was seated and then acting as if her toe collided with something,she almost fell down on him but that was all drama. She did that and as a result the whole cup of tea fell on Darshan's on of the favorite kurta.
.
"Are arey.. sorry.. I didn't see..". Diksha said sarcastically.
When Darshan looked up at her she was literally laughing.
Di/d said, "Diksha beti ki taraf se main maafi mang leta Hoon. If you don't mind, you can get changed in one of my kurta."
"Nahi nahi uncle it's alright." Darshan said glaring at Diksha and she laughed harder.
.
.
.
With lovey, Zombie!!!