Ginny 3

Luna had spent a week's worth of evenings studying the spell, and practicing the runes: they were incredibly intricate and beautiful. If she got distracted then she would stop practicing and simply draw them endlessly, obsessing over their shape and structure.
    She finally had it though, she was sure, and today she would test it out. She had painstakingly written an order on her forehead with a compact she had bought off a muggle born girl for a sickle. It was a single word, simple orders were best according to the spell. OBEY.
    No one commented on the writing all day, but it clearly had an effect. Every person she spoke to would glance at her forehead before returning their eyes to her face. All of her requests had been mundane things: borrowing a quill, an ingredient in potions, simple things. Everyone had given whatever she asked for without question, even the Slytherins, but she needed more proof ... wanted might be a better word.
    That's how she ended up here, sitting at a bench out on the Hogwarts grounds with Neville Longbottom who was giving a pathetic meandering explanation of that day's transfiguration lesson. "Really Luna, I'm sure you understand this more than I do, I don't know why you asked me for tutoring."
    "Oh I just like things better when you explain them to me Neville," Luna said. In truth what she really liked was Neville was meek and pliable, the perfect subject. He'd be the most likely person to give into the spell if it worked, and the least likely to say anything if it didn't. "I do think I've quite got it now though. I guess we can move onto something else."
    "L-like what," he asked suddenly avoiding her gaze.
    "Oh other things ...." Luna stared directly at him, unblinking, willing him to look back at her. They stay like that for a few long moments, Neville refusing to look at her and she refusing to look away.
    "I really think I should be going Luna," he said.
    "Look at me Neville." It wasn't an order, not exactly, but his eyes snapped to her face. She smiled as she saw his face focus on her forehead, eyes wide, mouth hanging slightly open. "Do you like my arse Neville?"
    "W-w-w-what I-I-i." The stutter was furious, and his face turned red, but his eyes never left her forehead.
    "Tell the truth Neville."
    "Yes," he said immediately, blushing furiously.
    "Do you like how big and round it is?"
    "Yes."
    "Do you like how bouncy it is?"
    "Yes."
    "Have you ever wanked off to me?"
    "Every night."
    Luna's heart was pounding, this power, it was intoxicating. Neville was so helpless, bound to her by the simple order to OBEY. She didn't realize it, but her eyes began to glow red, she licked her rose petal lips, taking a husky breath before continuing. "Take your cock out."
    "I ..." Neville was frozen unable to even utter a word.
    "Now Neville. OBEY me." Rivulets of pleasure were shooting through Luna, she watched as his hands fumbled his cock out of his trousers. It was hard and five inches long. "Do you want me to suck it for you Neville, or would you rather fuck me with it?"
    "B-both," he said breathlessly.
    "Oh you're a greedy one," she said flirtily. She pulled her blonde locks back, and watched his eyes grow wide as she did it up in a pony tail. Right before she ducked down to wrap her lips around it, she changed her mind, realizing it would be much more fun to to tease him. "Well that's too bad for you, the best you're going to get is my hand." She gripped the base of his cock and began to slowly jerk it's length up and down. "Look me in the eyes Longbottom, look." He seemed too far gone in the pleasure to think, but he complied and Luna gazed intently into him.
    They maintained the eye contact until Neville finished in the palm of her hand, which she licked clean. "Good boy Neville, now Parere inperitis.'
    His face drained away of all emotion, he put himself away and marched off. Where he was going Luna had no idea, but she knew he wouldn't remember their little activity, the spell would take care of that for her. "Mason you have quite the lovely toy," Luna said to herself.
    She realized that the boy had clearly enslaved Hermione with his spell, that was the only thing that could explain her sudden and dramatic shift in personality. Ginny, might be affected as well, but to be fair the girl had always been a bit of a pervert. For a moment she considered reporting this, telling a professor, she had proof. She had the spell, she had the pen, she had ... the advantage.
    A clear image began to from in Luna's mind. Mason, Hermione, and Ginny. On their knees worshipping her, with expressions full of adoration and subservience. Yes ... that was clearly the better option. She licked her lips, still tasting the salt of Neville's cum on her lips.
    —————
    Ginny sat on her bed in the dorms, her pristine white shirt mostly unbuttoned, the pastel blue bra she wore underneath poked out, BE NAKED. Her eyes were locked on the entrance to the dorms, like a puppy missing it's owner she was desperately willing Hermione to walk through the door for their lesson.
    The lesson ... Ginny's eyes glazed over as she remembered the dream-like memory of that night. She, Hermione, and Mason all sat in a classroom with a professor ... who was the professor? BE HORNY.
            Her thighs unconsciously squeezed together kindling just enough heat to distract her from the questions. It wasn't important she decided, the most interesting thing was what was happening behind the table.
            Almost as soon as they sat down, Hermione nudged Ginny and pointed to Mason's lap, where his cock stuck out hard and stiff. How the professor didn't see it, she didn't know ... how could the professor not have noticed, it looked like it belonged on a Pegasus and it wasn't as though ... Ginny blinked. BE HORNY, Her thighs were rubbing together furiously now and her delicate fingers had unbuttoned her shirt completely, her freckled cleavage was exposed to the cold air of the dorms. BE NAKED.
            It didn't matter, her own inner voice kept telling her, that wasn't the part that mattered. BE HORNY. Hermione had wrapped her hand around his girth and began to furiously stroke his length, occasionally licking her palm for lubrication. She did this with fluidity that only came from endless practice.
    The smell, the smell was so strong she could have almost tasted it ... she did taste it. No, that wasn't possible ... but it had happened ... Ginny's eyes flared red as the spell worked in overdrive to clear the memory, to keep it at bay. She hadn't tasted Mason's cock, she finally settled, she just wanted to so badly that she had vividly imagined it.
    Hermione never broke eye contact with Ginny during the process: Ginny's sight kept flicking between Hermione's gaze and Mason's cock.
    She kept going for ages, it was a wonder her arm never tired, and when Mason finally came Hermione had ducked down and swallowed it in a practiced gulp. The professor ... he had to have noticed that .... he had to have. Ginny forced her legs to still themselves, clutching her thighs in an iron grip, how could the professor not have noticed. Unless .... unless ...
    "Ginny!"
    The redhead jumped, it was Lavender Brown, who stood there wearing her uniform shirt, and no skirt.. BE NAKED. "What is it Lavender?"
    "Luna was looking for you," she said. Ginny saw Lavender's eyes flick up and down her body, taking in her form, BE HORNY, she shivered. "She wanted to see you right away."
    "Now?" Ginny peered around Lavender to the dorm entrance. Hermione could come back any moment to whisk her away to another lesson, another wonderful, raunchy lesson. "I'll find her tomorrow."
    "No," the firmness with which Lavender said it, surprised Ginny, and thrilled her. "Luna said to get you right away. It's important, she said you can find her in the library." For just a moment Ginny thought she saw a flicker of red in Lavender's eyes, but she quickly dismissed it, that was impossible.
    "Oh alright," Ginny stood up, and her skirt fell leaving her only in her panties and her unbuttoned blouse. BE NAKED, she must have taken it off without realizing, she thought before redressing and leaving the dorms, never even taking a moment to consider how absurd the thought was. The ever winding coil at the bottom of her stomach continued to tighten, filling her with an unbearable tension.
            Ginny found Luna in an isolated part of the library, the same spot that Mason began his conquest of Hermione, not that she'd ever know this. The air-headed blonde stood near a table, bent over at the waist examining a book that she had laid open on the table. Her skirt was the same length as all the other girl's, many had measured, but Luna's positively massive arse made it appear mini. Luna's black socks were too small and the ripe flesh of her thighs hung slightly over the elastic. She looked ... vulnerable in this position.
Ginny's mind involuntarily conjured images of Mason. His strong hands grabbing Luna by her supple hips, pulling the strained skirt up over her undoubtedly fleshy ass, and ravaging her.
    Her tongue involuntarily flicked across her plump pink lips, and her eyes flickered red. She stood there for a while, until Luna turned her head and noticed her. "Oh Ginny, I was starting to get worried." She straightened and turned to face her. OBEY. "What took you so long?"
    "I was waiting for Hermione, but she didn't show up." OBEY.
    "Why were you waiting for Hermione?"
    "N-n ..." OBEY. The lie was on the tip of Ginny's tongue, but it wouldn't come out. OBEY.
    "Oh come on love, tell me."
    OBEY.
    "Tell me."
    OBEY.
    Luna could see the struggle on the redhead's beautiful, gorgeous face: her plump lips formed the words, her big red eyes kept trying to look away, her hands nervously wrung in front of her. "I - I." Ginny didn't want to say it, but ... OBEY. Something about Luna was so compelling.
    "Tell me, now." Luna said, putting in as much force as she could muster.
    "I want her to take me to another special lesson," Ginny finally relented. She couldn't keep it in anymore, least of all from Luna, she needed to OBEY Luna.
    "Special lesson?" Luna was sure she knew what was taught in these special lessons, and who led them. "Tell me, in these special lessons, who else is there?"
    "Mason was there. He took out his massive cock while Hermione jerked him off under the table."
-
    Luna's eyes widened. "Massive you say?"
    "Like a third leg."
    "That's good to know." Luna imagined Mason and that rod of his worshipping her, she imagined herself teasing him mercilessly, keeping him on the edge of climax for hours until he begged for her touch. And of course Hermione would join them, as would Ginny, the four of them becoming a pile of supple flesh, indistinguishable from each other.
    "You'd look amazing sucking it."
    Luna looked at Ginny with wide eyes. "Why do you say that?"
    "Because you would." Ginny's eyes were glowing red now, she spoke as though in a fever. "Hermione never looked sexier than when she had his knob down her throat, and you'd look amazing with your huge arse sticking out behind you. Hermione probably wouldn't even be mad, she acts more like his slut than his girlfrie ..."
"Stop." Ginny's mouth snapped shut.
The beautiful redhead was obviously well on her way to belonging to Mason, if she had waited longer then Luna might have lost the opportunity. "I want you to listen to me very closely Ginny," Luna cupped Ginny's face as she said this, the redhead couldn't look away. "OBEY me."
"Yes ..." she agreed, her eyes glowing steadily, and her focus squarely on the words painted on Luna's forehead.
-
Hermione had had a long day, she hadn't gotten to be with Master once. As happy as she would have been to spend all day every day rutting like rabbits, she and Master realized that they had to keep up appearances lest the teachers get suspicious. So she had spent several hours studying, and tutoring, and working on all the homework she had ignored recently.
Her shoulders ached, her massive breasts longed to be squeezed. Her mouth felt like it needed a tongue to give it a proper wrestling. Her hands yearned to be wrapped around something hard and long.
The day would be worth it, though, as soon as she could take Ginny to her training. Today was the day she was sure, a week's worth of magical writing had softened the girl and today they would finally break her. She would read the words.
BE NAKED. The words came into Hermione's sight as soon as she entered the Hogwarts common room, and her hands went instantly to comply. Her shirt was thrown on her bed without a second thought leaving her large, supple, fleshy tits and lacy blue bra exposed. BE HORNY. These words had almost no effect on her, she was always horny.
Lavender sat on her bed speaking to Pavarti, though it would be more accurate to say they were trying to speak, and failing. BE HORNY. The two girls were half undressed: Lavender had abandoned her skirt somewhere and her shirt was draped off her shoulders as though she couldn't decide if she was putting it on or taking it off.
Parvati still had on her skirt, but her shirt was gone, and her hands kept moving behind her, undoubtedly going for her pesky bra strap. She pulled them back each time, but it was closer and closer.
The buxom witch could tell the two girls were trying to speak to each other, but every time they did the orders sank a little deeper into their minds, taking advantage of their distraction. BE HORNY. Hermione shuddered, they would all belong to Master soon. Then they would move on to the other House's dorms.
She strutted over to the two witches, ditching her skirt along the way so she only stood in her matching powder blue panties. "Have either of you seen Ginny," she asked.
The two of them looked her up and down with wide eyes, dragging over the flesh on her chest. "She's not here," Lavender said finally, not taking her eyes off Hermione's cleavage. "She's with Luna."
"Where are they?"
"They were supposed to meet in the library, but that was over an hour ago."
Hermione felt anger rise in her, they had to be there now, Master would undoubtedly be waiting and if they didn't arrive soon then he'd return to his dorm, otherwise Filch would find them before they could finish. She didn't have time to chase down the redhead, there would be no completion today. Master would understand ... after a proper punishment of course.
"Luna ..." Lavender and Hermione turned their heads to look at Pavarti who had been silent up to this piint. "She's got a very large arse doesn't she." She said this dreamily as though she was picturing Luna's arse right then.
A wicked smile crept across Hermione's face at the look on Pavarti's face. It was vitally important to her fellow witch's enslavement that they be kept constantly horny, and she never missed an opportunity to stoke their desires.
"She does," Hermione agreed, sitting down on the bed and sidling up to the dark-skinned witch. "Incredibly large." Their bare skin touched and Hermione felt Pavarti shiver, she tried to pull away, but Hermione casually draped an arm around her shoulders keeping the witch in place. "Have either of you ever seen it?"
"N-no," Parvati stuttered out.
-
Lavender said nothing at all, she couldn't. Her arousal had taken over her mind, BE HORNY, and it was forcing her to memorize the image before her. Hermione and Pavarti were both shirtless, BE NAKED, the bare skin of their sides pressed against each other, as did the sides of their breasts, BE HORNY. Hermione's were large, pale, soft globes barely contained by a too small half-cup powder blue bra. Parvati's were smaller, and she wore a plain beige bra, but she had a lovely dark cleavage with a splattering of sexy freckles.
A part of her longed to be in Pavarti's place, to have Hermione hugging her like that, to have her own breasts pressed to Hermione's, BE HORNY. She had been having thoughts like this more and more often lately, BE HORNY, constantly almost. The blonde witch realized that between the three of them she was the only one still partly wearing her shirt, so she allowed it to drop leaving her black and red bra exposed. BE NAKED.
"Well I have," Hermione said, a scandalous look in her eye. "Its big ... and round ... and jiggles wonderfully. Do the two of you like asses?"
Lavender bit her lower lip, images of Luna's arse in that tight skirt of hers conjured themselves into her mind, BE HORNY. "Yes," she agreed without thinking.
Parvati could only squeak out a meek reply.
"I prefer breasts," Hermione said, bringing up the hand not wrapped around Pavarti's shoulders  to fondle her own tit, she rolled the fleshly globe between her fingers until her pink nipple nearly poked over the edge. Lavender didn't realize it, but she had stopped blinking, transfixed as she was by sight.
"I especially prefer my breasts." Hermione stopped just shy of exposing her nipple. "Their size." She grabbed a handful of the supple flesh, but it flowed out over the sides of her hand and between her fingers. "The way they jiggle." She bounced the breast on the palm of her hand and Lavender felt a trail of drool escape out of the corner of her mouth at the sight. "But mostly the way they look."
Lavender's breath hitched in anticipation, but Hermione didn't move to expose her tits, instead they all sat their breathing heavily, disappointment welling in her stomach.
-
"You ... should .. you should ... you should take off your bra." Pavarti was surprised the words had left her own mouth, but her heart was hammering like thunder in her ears, and her skin was on fire.
"Oh should I?" Hermione asked innocently, squeezing Pavarti tighter. "And why should I?"
BE NAKED BE NAKE BE NAKED
"Because ..." Pavarti felt like her head was spinning, she could feel the wet spot in her panties. "Because ..." BE NAKED.
"Because we should BE NAKED." Lavender finished, for which Pavarti was grateful.
-
"Should we?"  Hermione asked, using her fake innocent tone. "Well if those are the rules." The brunette reached behind her and undid the bra, in a well practiced motion allowing her gravity-defying breasts to fall free. She looked at Pavarti and Lavender whose eyes were glowing fiercely. "Well?" They both allowed their bras to fall away exposing their breasts and diamond-hard nipples. "Panties too," she chided. Neither of them said anything in response to this, just slipped them off, a dazed look on their faces.
Hermione could feel the eyes of every single witch in the dorm on them, and she could feel Master's power flow through them all. Overwhelming them. With the dam broken the other witches slowly began stripping the few articles of clothing they had managed to hold onto, within an hour not a scrap of clothes could be found on the witches.