Ginny 2

Patreon.com/reformedwriter
Thank everyone for your continued interest in my stories, I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Hermione had always liked the library, at first because it was a sanctuary where she could escape all the mean girls who made fun of her appearance, and all the idiotic boys who obsessed over her chest. It was quiet, it was peaceful, and it smelled delightfully of old books.
Now it was her favorite place because it was where her Master had begun his conquest of her, and because it had plenty of surfaces where they could screw like rabbits. This was where they both were now in fact, sitting on a bench in the middle of the library, Hermione having cast a spell to render them invisible to any who might come looking.
She knelt on the bench her knees on either side of his thighs, her shirt and bra pulled put to expose her massive tits and her panties pulled down to give him access to her eager snatch. His cock was already out and at full mast, throbbing and waiting for her. Her hands cradled the back of his head, tangled in his incredibly soft hair.
Hermione grunted as she plunged herself on her Master's cock, he had finally stopped growing at nine inches, and while she still couldn't quite take his full length she certainly enjoyed trying.
She ground her hips slowly at first, delighting in how full he made her feel, how whole. As she grew wetter she started to dropping herself lower onto him letting out small gasps and whimpers as his cock stretched her walls. "Oh bullocks," she swore.
Her arms were wrapped around him his hands were on her pale bare ass, squeezing, pinching, and massaging it. He didn't rush her, he was more gentle than she deserved, but she could sense his impatience through the spell. "That's right Hermione," he said. His tone was so full of love and reverence that Hermione felt her heart swell, if he hadn't broken her with the spell she was sure she would have let him have her regardless. "Here I'll give you a hand."
He took one of his hands off of her ass, and though she missed it momentarily it quickly found a new place rubbing her clit. She shuddered at the pleasure and sank another inch aided by her natural juices. "Master," Hermione moaned pausing to grind. "I'm sorry Master, but I need more help."
A grin spread across Master's face, it scared and aroused her further, he used his other strong hand and forced her hips down so that he was finally inside her completely. "Don't move yet slave, just get used to it." She clutched him as tight as she could willing the pain away.
After a few minutes of sitting in that position she began to gently move her hips, it still hurt, but the spell eased the pain. Mason's eyes, her Master's eyes, glowed brilliantly and the longer she looked into them the more beautiful she realized they were, and the less she could feel the pain.
"Master, it feels amazing." Hermione began moving more quickly now, growing wetter which each thrust.
He took his hand off her ass and buried it her brown locks grabbing a firm hand hold and pulling so that her neck was exposed to him. The pull sent a flood of rapture down her back, making her supple unblemished soft flesh erupt in goose pimples. She had no time to recover before his lips pressed against her neck and began kissing, biting, and sucking.
"You're mine Hermione," he muttered in between bites. "Everyone in this school might want you, but you're mine." He pulled her hair again for emphasis.
"I'm yours," Hermione agreed, barely able to form thoughts with the pleasure she felt. "I'm yours master."
"Tell me how you're going to help me enslave Ginny," he demanded.
Hermione's mind was immediately filled with maddening thoughts about everything she could do to help enslave her younger redheaded friend. As though drugged with a truth drought Hermione's mouth began speaking every one of her fantasies.
"I'll use your spell on her Master, I'll use it until all she can think about is serving you." Hermione trembled as an orgasm overtook her, far from satisfying her though it only stoked the flames of her growing lust. "If she resists I'll use Imperio on her, I'll alter her memories until all she remembers is being your personal, willing, eager slut."
Hermione's hips were moving completely on their own now, she could feel nothing except pleasure which made her fantasies come even faster.
"I'll tie her up, I'll use every spell I know to make her go mad from the pleasure. Not just her, I'll give you every witch in this school," The image of a school full of enslaved witches at the beck and call of her master brought Hermione to another orgasm, she let out a moan of delighted agony. "I'll conquer the bloody wizarding world to give you every witch you want."
For a moment she completely disappeared into her fantasies, obsessed with the idea of Mason becoming the new minister of magic his power complete and all encompassing. A hard smack to her ass brought her back down to reality, Mason stood up from the bench and took her with him.
She let out a squeal as he took over the encounter, thrusting powerfully into her, holding her up as though she was lighter than a feather. "Your brain is as big as your tits," Mason grunted as he sped up. "Get ready to take it."
His thrusts kept speeding up until he buried himself into her one final time and unleashed a torrent of cum. Hermione opened her mouth in a silent scream, her vision went white, and she passed out.
Minutes later she awoke, and was eager for another round, but Mason chided her reminding her that she needed to get to the dorms. To lure Ginny into the next part of their plan, so she got dressed and hurried to the dorms, his cum still inside her.
-
A very strange atmosphere had settled over the Gryffindor girl's dorms, there seemed to be a hidden coil ever winding, and they were all waiting for it to spring. BE NAKED. Every sentence the girls spoke between each other only made the tension more clear, BE HORNY, no more than a few words could be spoken before the chatter would cease.
Most girls were made uncomfortable with this tension, BE NAKED, BE HORNY, Hermione being its chief cause, absolutely delighted in it.
The buxom brunette currently spoke to Lavender Brown who was complaining about the day's lesson. "I just don't see why we must end the day on double potions, Professor Slughorn spends practically the whole lesson trying to peek down our blouses."
It was well known that Slughorn liked to take special attention with the witches who had reached their eighteenth year. "Oh I don't know, he's harmless enough," Hermione said dismissively.
Lavender gaped open mouthed. "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione," she demanded jokingly. "Where is the most prude witch I've ever known in my life?"
"Maybe she finally got that good dicking everyone kept saying she needed," Hermione playfully chirped. This only made Lavender's mouth gape open wider.
Hermione couldn't blame the blonde witch for her reaction, mere days before she would have jinxed anyone who so much as acknowledged she had a set of gigantic, round, gravity defying perfect tits. Now she took a special thrill in teasing those people: a flash of cleavage here, some thigh there, she had given Slughorn the slightest peak at her bra and he had nearly knocked over the potion he was demonstrating.
It was a thrilling, freeing, delicious feeling to show off the body she had been almost ashamed of for so long. It was made even better by the fact that only her Master would ever lay a hand on her.
They sat in that same uncomfortable silence for a few moments, BE NAKED, and Hermione watched as Lavender's hands came up to her shirt and fiddled with the top few buttons. She smiled at the sight, but forced herself to look back up at the witch's pretty face. "Have you seen Ginny? She's usually back by now."
"Oh Ginny," Lavender got a pensive look on her face. Her hands continued fiddling with the top button, until it finally popped open. "She went to the bathroom in the middle of a few classes, took a long time to come back." The next button came undone, and her slender fingers went to the next one. BE NAKED.
"Did she?" Hermione had strong suspicions about what the pixie figured, freckle-faced, redhead was doing when she disappeared to the bathroom and she revelled in the fact that she was likely thinking about herself and Master while she did it. BE HORNY.
She shuddered, the orders she painted on the walls using Master's pen still affected her, even though she had long since been able to read them.
They continued to sit in silence, Hermione taking pleasure in watching Lavender undue more and more buttons on her shirt. She had undone nearly half of them before her unconscious desire to BE NAKED was finally overtaken by the fact that her lacy, silky, scarlet bra was on display to half the dorm.
She hastily redid the buttons and walked away, a look of confusion and arousal on her heart shaped face.
For a moment Hermione was disappointed, watching her fellow witches struggle against her Master's power had become one of her favorite past times, but the disappointment quickly passed when her Master's real quarry came into her sight.
Ginny walked into the dorm room, Hermione licked her lips at the sight. Ginny was only five foot five, but she still cut quite the impressive figure. She had a set of pale shapely legs that ended in a heart shaped arse, tight enough to bounce a galleon off of, her waist was pinched, her stomach flat, her breasts a full c-cup, all of this accented the crown jewel of her appearance: her face.
Many witches and wizards confused Ginny with a Veela as soon as they saw her face, heart shaped, perfectly symmetrical, with a button nose and large green eyes that had gotten her out of more situations that even her breasts had. Her fiery, straight, silky, waist length-red hair flowed from her scalp like a waterfall, giving her an almost ethereal beauty.
Though her breasts weren't as big and soft as Hermione's and her arse wasn't as round and bouncy as Luna's, Ginny was more beautiful than the two combined.
BE HORNY
Hermione shuddered, she ran her tongue over her gloss coated soft pink lips. Ginny would make a good slave, a wonderful one really, she was eager to start her training. "Ginny, you naughty girl! You've almost made us late for your extra lesson."
She got up off the bed and approached Ginny with wide arms intent on pulling her into a breast filled hug.
-
BE NAKED.
BE HORNY.
Ginny's heart dropped the moment she saw Hermione. BE HORNY. Thinking about the busty brunette conjured thoughts of her and Mason wrapped around each other in ecstasy. BE HORNY. The redheaded witch had spirited off to the restroom several times throughout the day in a vein effort to quell the thoughts. She wasn't sure that she would be able to look at Hermione without going mad with lust.
In her final lesson of the day Ginny found herself unconsciously teasing herself with the tip of her wand under the table, she was very lucky no one had noticed. All of these things combined made her avoid Hermione, which she felt wildly conflicted about as she also held the deep nearly overwhelming urge to TRUST HERMIONE.
She had hoped that she would miss the extra lesson Hermione had signed her up for but based on Hermione's breasts pressed in her face she had no such luck. "I don't know Heremione," Ginny argued faintly. "I'm quite tired, and I don't think that I'm quite up to an extra lesson."
"Oh you're tired love?" Even though she said it softly, almost lovingly Hermione's flirtatious look made Ginny feel as though the older witch knew exactly why Ginny was so tired. "Don't worry the lesson won't be too long, and afterwards I'll give you something that'll make you sleep more soundly than a stone tonight. How does that sound?"
Ginny couldn't look Hermione in the eye, so she looked at the brunette's massive, round, perky tits and mumbled a shy "alright." Hermione guided her down the stairs and Ginny followed just far enough behind to ogle at her ass.
No one paid them much mind as they left the dorm, and Hermione cast a spell as soon as they were outside the Fat Lady's portrait. "Why did you do that Hermione," Ginny asked.
"Oh you don't need to worry about that Ginny," Hermione said, patting her on the head. "You TRUST me don't you?"
"Yes, I TRUST you." Ginny agreed almost immediately. At first she didn't know how she felt about the head pat, it had always felt condescending when others did it, but when Hermione did it. Ginny's panties got just a little wet.
They made their way through the halls of Hogwarts, eventually coming to a door CLASSROOM that had some strange writing on it. Ginny tried to read it, CLASSROOM, but she didn't get a good enough look before Hermione hurried her inside with a swat to her bottom. "Come on Ginny we have to get seated quickly." Hermione urged.
This CLASSROOM was unlike any Ginny had ever seen at Hogwarts, it had only two chairs and one table. At the front of the room was a chalk board with strange writing she couldn't quite read, SUCK, OBEY, SUBMIT, SUCK, OBEY, SUBMIT, and Mason. If it wasn't so obviously a CLASSROOM Ginny never would never have guessed that it was.
"Hermione is Mason having class with us too?" Ginny asked.
"No he's teaching the class."
Ginny furrowed her brow, TRUST HERMIONE, that couldn't be true. Students didn't teach lessons at Hogwarts. "Your boyfriend is teaching? Don't be silly Hermione."
Hermione's red eyes, brown eyes Ginny reminded herself, narrowed as she looked down at Ginny. It felt incredibly wrong to question Hermione, she was supposed to TRUST HERMIONE, TRUST HERMIONE, TRUST HERMIONE, but it was too absurd to be true no matter how much she TRUSTed HERMIONE. "That can't be true," she said with a soft whimper of a voice not her very unlike her usual fiery fierce tone.
"Oh but is," Hermione leaned in closely to Ginny, close enough that all Ginny could see was the strange marks on her forehead. TRUST HERMIONE. "Come on Ginny you little pervert, let's sit down and get to work." OBEY, SUBMIT.
Once again the way Hermione said pervert made Ginny shudder, so much love and kindness and hunger expressed in that one word, if she didn't know better Ginny would have thought it was magic. "What's the lesson," Ginny finally asked after a few moments of willing herself not to give in.
-
Mason knew they had her the moment the question left her lips, she wanted to give in, need to give in. She would come quickly he was sure off it. "Wizarding Sexuality is the topic of our lecture today Miss Weasley," he said.
She turned to look at him a look of shock and aroused fear written across her expressive face. For a moment her mouth moved without saying anything at all, but then finally she recovered her voice. "I'll ... just take my seat then ... professor," she said the last word unsurely, but she still rushed over to one of the two seats. Her face was beat red, but her eyes were attentive and her thighs were already squeezed together, he was sure she would be more attentive than she ever had before.
Hermione gave him a knowing smile before she made her way to the desk, the smile made his cock throb, she had been the best slave he could have hoped for: eager, beautiful, and almost obsessive in her devotion to him.
"Now who can tell me, what is a cock for?"
Ginny's eyes widened at the question, her red lips fell slightly open, but she didn't say anything. Just sat on the edge of her seat as though at rapt attention.
"Oh I know sir," Hermione said eagerly raising her hand, her voice was husky, one of her arms was crossed underneath her chest making its fullness even more pronounced.
"Please educate the class Ms. Granger."
Ginny's face turned to look at Hermione, her eyes were opened so wide one might have thought they were about to fly out of her skull.
"Cocks are for sucking, licking, stroking, squeezing between your breasts, and taking into your pussy ... or other places." Mason's cock stiffened at her lewd response, he didn't bother to hide it so it stuck out proudly in front of him. Ginny's head moved between his tent and Hermione's face.
"Good Miss Granger," Mason praised. Hermione gave him a wink that promised she would do all those things and much more very soon.
The lesson went on for almost half an hour with Mason asking the two girls various sexual questions, each and every one Hermione eagerly responded to while Ginny paid rapt attention. At some point he thought she might have actually been taking notes, but it turned out she was doodling lewd drawings on her parchment.
"Perfect, now would anyone like to give us a demonstration of what we've learned today?"
-
Ginny immediately turned to look at Hermione, she was eager to see the brunette display the proper technique for cock sucking, but to her surprise Hermione stayed silent. She gave the older witch a gentle nudge with her elbow, and she acknowledged her red eyes glowing brilliantly. "Hermione, he asked for a volunteer." Ginny whispered as though they weren't the only two in the class.
"I can't do it Ginny, I have a sore throat." Hermione touched her long elegant neck as she said this. "Why don't you do it?"
Ginny gulped, SUCK, OBEY, SUBMIT, BE HORNY, TRUST HERMIONE, she could feel her face hot and her heart hammering in her chest. She couldn't do this, SUCK she couldn't, this was insane. SUCK, TRUST HERMIONE. But Hermione surely would never recommend she do something that wasn't in her best interest, and besides that, BE HORNY, Ginny found that she wanted to, SUCK.
BE HORNY
She wanted to do this ever since that night in the woods, since she had seen Hermione doused in Mason's copious seed. She wanted it for herself, and now she could have it, right here right now. Breathless, Ginny raised her hand, her whole body trembling as she did so.
"Yes Miss Weasley would you like to be my volunteer.
She found she couldn't even speak, her mouth was too dry, so she just bobbed her head up and down. BE HORNY. "Alright then, please come up here and kneel down."
Thoughts about what it would be like ran through Ginny's head as she left her seat : how it would taste, how the veins would feel against her palm, how she would breathe with such a huge rod stuffed down her throat. BE HORNY. By the time she stood in front of him Ginny's panties were soaked, and she had began to wonder if Mason would call her names while she sucked on his cock as he had Hermione.
Bitch, slut, pervert ... if he called her the last one Ginny might have very well fallen in love with him then and there. BE HORNY, SUBMIT, OBEY. "You'll probably want to take off your shirt Ginny, I cum quite a bit more than most."
"Yes," Ginny hesitated. "Sir." It felt right to call him this.
Within moments her shirt was tossed on the table and Ginny's pink bra and incredibly stiff nipples were revealed.
"The bra too," Mason said.
"I ... I think I'll keep it on."
She saw a frown flicker across Mason's face, but her didn't push the issue. She hiked up her skirt and knelt on the ground, the stone floor felt incredibly cold on her knees, but she forgot all about it when Mason's cock came into view. It was even larger up close.
For a few moments she just stared at it, watching transfixed as a trail of precum oozed out of the top and down. She licked her lips in anticipation before placing a chaste kiss on the mushroom cap. When she pulled Away a trail of pre cum connected her lips and his tip. "You can do a lot better than that, Ms. Weasley," Mason said to her.
Heart hammering in her chest Ginny bent her head forward, her mouth open wide as she could manage. She shuddered when it reached her tongue, the taste was salty and bitter, but it was delicious nonetheless. "That's a good slut."
Ginny's eyes widened at being called that, BE HORNY, she went to pull her mouth off his cock to give him a piece of her mind, but found that she couldn't quite bring herself to take his cock completely out of her mouth. SUCK, BE HORNY, BE HORNY, SUCK, BE HORNY.
Instead she glared at him furiously, but she was sure it lost its affect with his cock in her mouth. "Do you need help taking it deeper Ginny?" This question made Ginny even angrier, he was teaching her like she was some untalented student who needed extra help with a simple assignment.
With momentous effort Ginny plunged herself as deep as she could on his cock, it hurt, Merlin it hurt. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes, but the pain only stroked her masochistic desires, she could feel her own fluids dripping down her pale thighs.
A part of her wondered if she looked as beautiful to Hermione had doing this same act. Based on Mason's moans of pleasure she wasn't doing too badly. She continued forcing more and more of his cock down her throat, relishing in the pain this brought and his moans, she would glare at him whenever he called her a slut, but she couldn't deny how the word made her pussy throb.
She bobbed her head up and down for a few minutes, it got easier the longer she did it, her spit combined with his precum to form a natural lubricant making it easier on her on each downward bob. A part of her felt relief at this, but her masochistic side missed the pain.
As if Mason could read her mind he grabbed a fist full of her silky red hair and held it in a tight grip, sending shivers of pain down her spine.
Eventually her jaw tired, and despite his moans of pleasure Ginny wasn't sure she had gotten him any closer to ejaculation, so she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet plop. As soon as she did she was met with a flash card in her face, with the same strange writing. "We'll end today's lesson by you reading this out loud to the class Ginny, please read it clearly."
MASON IS MY MASTER
-
Hermione had begun to fondle herself the moment that Ginny wrapped her tight hot mouth around Master's cock. She squeezed one of her soft round breasts tightly, rubbing the stiff heel of her right palm against her large pink nipple to hasten it to hardness.
Her left hand reached betwixt her thighs and began an assault on her eager snatch. She teased her clit, using the tip of her thumb to rub firm circles around it. 'That's right you little pervert,' Hermione thought as Ginny started forcing Master's cock down her throat.
She inserted a finger into herself, squeezing her nipple harder as she did to increase the pleasure. A part of her felt sharp jealousy at the fact that it was Ginny sucking Master's cock, SUCK, but she knew soon they would both be on their knees before him, so she quelled the envy ... for now.
Finally Ginny made it to the base of his cock, Hermione could see that the red head had tears in her eyes and was furiously fingering herself. She pulled herself off to gasp desperately for air and was met with a muggle flash card in her face, and Master's order. "Please read it clearly."
Hermione shuddered as an orgasm overtook her, anticipating the amazing pleasure Ginny would feel once she read the card. She just hit its cusp when Ginny's words filled her with rage. "I ... I can't read it."
-
Ginny wanted to read it a deep hungry desperation clawed from the depths of her very soul desiring that she read it, but the words wouldn't come. MASON IS MY MASTER. She tried desperately to read the words, but the writing was so intricate and beautiful that it was impossible to follow to completion. BE HORNY. "M ... M .... m" she tried to read it out loud, but could not get past the first letter.
"Try harder Ginny," Mason ordered her and she redoubled her efforts squinting her eyes so that she might get a better look at the card, but it was fruitless.
Looking at the card made the yearning in Ginny grow even more desperate and she felt like there was only one thing that could satisfy it. "Can't we finish this first?" She gave Mason's cock a few tugs causing more precum to leak out the top. "I'll read it after," she promised.
Based on the look on Mason's face this wasn't acceptable.
"I think class is over," Hermione said from her side.
The yearning grew even stronger, MASON IS MY MASTER, and in desperation Ginny threw her mouth onto Mason's cock. Before her lips could reach his head though two words rang through her mind: "Parere inperitis."
-
Mason watched as Ginny's expression of lust, desperation, and anger faded away leaving her with an expressionless blush on her face. Robotically she stood up, and put her shirt back on, leaving the room without another word.
"Come here slut," Mason ordered and immediately Hermione knelt down and removed her shirt in a practiced motion. "Use your tits."
She obediently wrapped her pillowy, warm, soft, round breasts. "She didn't give in," Mason muttered to himself. He didn't understand it, but he was sure Hermione would, she was the brightest witch of the age. "Why do you think she didn't give in?"
Hermione's brow furrowed, her lips formed a slight pout, her expression took a dower appearance which was juxtaposed the erotic sight of his cock squeezed by her breasts. She played with her breasts, rubbing them against his cock, alternating the pressure and occasionally flicking out her tongue to lick the tip.
After minutes of this she finally spoke. "The spell is meant to dominate an unwilling subject: to squeeze, fondle, and shape their mind to your desire." she squeezed him tighter for emphasis. "We've been giving Ginny everything she wants by letting her join us, we need to push her in other ways to completely dominate her."
He nodded, Hermione had poured over the spell the moment he had explained it to her, so he trusted she knew what she was talking about. "I suppose you might have some ideas about how to put pressure on her," he said.
The busty slave smiled deviously, her red eyes glowed brighter, for a moment he thought he might be able to see all the cruel pleasures she could think of. She plunged her mouth onto his cock and started deep throating, easily taking him down to his base. "Bullocks," he groaned.