Ginny 1

Patreon.com/reformedwriter
Ginny slept like a stone that night, and almost gleefully Mason's spell worked on her mind. Unabated by her conscious mind it groped, squeezed, and teased her memory of what happened in the Hidden Grove.
Mason, Hermione, and Ginny had all arrived at the same time, she remembered this much clearly. Mason and Ginny immediately began snogging like Hogwarts was about to be invaded, but then for some strange reason Mason had pushed Hermione off because he wanted to study.
No ...
That couldn't be right ...
No one would deny Hermione, Ginny herself had been unable to do that, and up until that hour in their secret room Ginny was fairly certain she didn't like witches. Ginny's body twisted slightly in her bed, as though she were trying to get comfortable.
Invisible pink tendrils wrapped around her: comforting her, lulling her deeper into sleep, suffocating her with delightfully deep, unperturbed slumber. Ginny stopped twisting, an overwhelming wave of calm washed over her, as comforting as actual waves.
Of course it wasn't right ... they had to have started by studying then moved onto snogging.
Ginny remembered that Hermione had been angry, extremely, frighteningly angry. She couldn't remember what about, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, and the pink fog wiped them away and applied it's cool mist soothing her back to sleep.
No Hermione hadn't been angry, she had been horny, Ginny certainly had been. The magic concentrated for a moment on her lower half, enveloping it. Ginny was hornier than she ever had been, something was so deliciously perverted about watching the two.
Hermione had stripped at some point, and Ginny had as well, it was easier to mastubrate that way. At least that's why she thought she had done it.
While Hermione was on her knees the buxom witch had said something, she had shared an unsettling revelation Ginny was sure of it ... mostly sure. The magic focused on her head now, she breathed it in deeply unknowingly inviting it into herself. She was fairly certain Hermione had said something important. She breathed in. Mostly sure. She breathed out. Yes definitely. She breathed in. Ginny could only remember Hermione begging Mason to stuff her throat full of his monstrous cock.
He had fucked her face like she was a common harlot, and Ginny tried to run ... why would she run? This was what she had come here to see ... Ginny didn't try to run, she realized that would make no sense. No she had fingered herself to the sight of her friend getting treated like a bitch, it was impossible not to.
And Hermione had made a lovely bitch indeed, drool flying out of the corners of her mouth as she tried desperately to gobble Mason's knob down her throat.
Mason kept showing Hermione muggle index cards for some strange reason, in fact he insisted on it. It didn't make sense ... so it didn't happen.
Finally Hermione got down on all fours and Mason inserted his cock into her and Ginny had orgasmed harder than she ever had before at the sight. And Hermione had screamed something before that, something that made Ginny's head tingle, what was it? The spell kept the actual words from her, but she knew whatever they were they were beautiful, sweet, horrible, frightening, and arousing all at the same time.
Ginny had tried to run, but Hermione had struck her with a stupefy spell ... no Hermione would never do that... Ginny had left because her urges had been satisfied. That was how she had ended up back in the dorms.
When Ginny awoke the next morning it was to one of her friends shaking her, by the time she rubbed her eyes to clear the gunk there. The only memory she had of the previous night were the ones the spell had left behind.
Checking the clock Ginny noticed that she would be very late if she didn't hurry to class, so she did the bare minimum to get ready before scurrying off to her first lesson of the day.
The whole day Ginny's mind was occupied by thoughts of the previous night, the memory of watching Hermione get ploughed by Mason's mighty cock made her entire body yearn. Before she knew it the day was over, and Ginny retreated to her and Hermione's secret room intent on masturbating until her eyes crossed.
Her plan was interrupted by the secret room already being occupied, by Mason and Hermione.
Mason was sitting on the chaise with Hermione impaled by his cock on his lap, the girl's round, pale, and fleshy butt jigged as the chesty witch bounced up and down moaning wantonly as she did so. For a moment Ginny stood frozen in place, mostly hypnotized by the sound of Hermione's clapping arse, but also by the words written on each of Hermione's fleshy cheeks.
TRUST HERMIONE
"Ginny."
If Ginny didn't know any better she would have thought it was Mason was using some kind of spell to fit his cock into Hermione's soaking wet snatch. It seemed impossible that its mighty girth would fit into such a tight hot pink pocket.
"Ginny."
The red head wondered if Mason's cock would fit into her own soaking hot pussy, she would need help certainly, maybe in the form of an extremely horny and recently slutty witch with tits so massive she seemed like a cartoon.
"Ginny," Hermione screamed, finally managing to gain the red head's attention. "Might we have some privacy love?"
"Oh." Ginny's entire face turned red as she realized that she had been staring at the two, entranced by the two-backed beast they created. "Of course." She stepped out of the room, and the embarrassment was quickly replaced with disappointment, a small part of her, an extremely small part, a tiny minuscule part, had hoped that that they might invite her to stay. Perhaps even ... participate.
    Minutes later Mason exited the room, he paused just long enough on his way out to give her a predatory grin that made Ginny feel furious and shy at the same time. Once he had rounded the corner Ginny entered the room, Hermione was splayed on the chaise her blouse unbuttoned enough to reveal her bra and a fair bit of cleavage.
    "Apologies love," Hermione said using her open blouse to fan her sweaty face. "I should have let you know that Mason and I might be using this room from time to time."
    "Oh, it's alright." Ginny didn't exactly mind what she saw, so it was difficult to be angry. "Last night ... you two ... you really went for it."
    Hermione licked her lips sensually, seeing the glow in Ginny's eyes brighten. She was already so engrossed by her Master's spell and she had no idea. "We did," Hermione agreed, a smile playing on her lips. "I know he looks big, but trust me, he feels even bigger."
    Ginny blushed, Hermione's words made her feel light headed. "I bet he does," Ginny agreed. "So is this going to become a regular thing? Should we work out a system? Maybe leave your tie on the doorknob?"
    "Is that what you really want?" Hermione asked arching one of her eyebrows at the younger witch. "If we worked out a warning system you wouldn't be able to walk in accidentally anymore." Hermione put quotes around accidentally with her fingers. "I think this system will work quite well for us, you TRUST me don't you, you little pervert?"
Ginny's mouth went dry, the way that Hermione said pervert stirred something deep with in her. There was so much affection and naughtiness packed into that single word that it made Ginny feel desperate, and of course she TRUSTed HERMIONE. She was the brightest witch of her age, the top of every class, and she could take a cock like a skilled harlott. "I TRUST you HERMIONE," Ginny said her eyes half-lidded and her voice barely above a whisper.
    "That's wonderful because I've signed you up for an extra lesson tomorrow, evening. It's absolutely vital for your development in becoming the greatest slutty witch you can be."
Ginny nodded, it didn't seem strange at all to her that Hermione would sign her up for extra lessons without her permission. Hermione was a prefect, she could TRUST HERMIONE, the older girl surely only had her best interests at heart. "Did you say slutty witch," Ginny asked only half-concerned.
    "No of course not Ginny, why would I say something like that?"
'"You wouldn't," Ginny said.
    "Of course I wouldn't." Hermione stood up and buttoned her blouse. "Now come on we must be getting to bed, it wouldn't do to be out past curfew."
    "No it wouldn't." Ginny agreed.
    The two made their way back to the common rooms where Ginny went immediately to bed, and Hermione set about painting runes on the walls. Some girls questioned her, but a quick look at Hermione's face convinced them to TRUST HERMIONE, and trust what she was doing.
    By the time Hermione went to bed she had painted several extremely fun orders on all the walls, there was nowhere any of the Gryffindor girls could go to escape then while they were in the dorms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luna had reached a stall in her investigation, there seemed to be absolutely no information anywhere on Desire Magic. Even the forbidden section of the library proved to be fruitless, and it had been quite an effort to get in there in the first place.
She was just about ready to quit when she returned to her dorm that night and found a black box tied with a scarlet ribbon. A card lay on top in a neat script.
To Ms. Luna Lovegood, perhaps your heart will remain pure. But beware as those who seek domination often cannot resist it's call.
    Luna opened the box and inside was a pen made from purple quartz that somehow let out a dull green glow. Tucked underneath the pen was muggle paper with impossibly neat script, at the top of this page was a strange word. Reddit. What was on the paper seemed to be a meticulous detailing of special runes and a spell that the pen can be used for.