Hermione Part 1

-this is a fanfiction parody
-all characters are over 18 and have been aged up from their original book counterparts
-this story involves a gradual brainwashing with resistance, my personal favorite genre 

Mason was a bundle of nerves wrapped in live electrical wires; he had spent his summer vacation studying a spell he had found not in the Hogwarts' library, but in a deep reddit thread. An unusual place for a wizard to find a spell to be sure, but it was written so elegantly and professionally that he was sure a real wizard had to have posted it. 

Now that he was back within the confines of the castle he could actually test whether or not it worked without alerting anyone to its use. Which led to him being in a secluded corner of the enchanted library, with his hand drawn over a pen fashioned from quartz which he had spent two months bathing in moonlight. "Parere inperitis," he said waving his wand over the pen.
For a moment nothing at all happened, and he felt deep disappointment, then the pen started glow with a powerful green light. The bright glow faded to a dull one, and he was left with a pen that emanated a dull emerald light. 

He could see his breath now he library had grown extremely cold, and he felt exhausted, the spell had taken more out of him than he thought it would, but it was most certainly worth it. 

                                                                         -THE NEXT DAY -

He knew exactly who to use the spell on, the bustiest witch in all of Hogwarts: Hermione Granger. She stood at 5'10, and walked the corridors of the castle like a fantasy from a 12-year-old wizard's dreams. Her breasts were two giant mounds that entered the room before she did, and stuck out so perkily that there were fierce debates regarding whether or not she used a spell to keep them up. Her legs were incredibly long, and ended on a tight arse. Her hair which she never styled or put in any special fashion was a lustrous chestnut main that made her a fierce and dangerous appearance. Despite her incredible body, the witch did her best to hide it under long skirts and boxy sweaters which more often than not were ineffective.

There was no one in Hogwarts that could deny that Hermione was a beauty, she had been approached by the highest born wizards and witches in the school for both relationships and arranged marriages. She had turned all of them down, preferring to focus on her studies and her small group of friends. 

As Mason approached her he felt that live electrical wire wrap itself around him again, the spell may have worked last night, but there was no guarantee he had drawn the runes on his face correctly, it might not work, but the idea of wrapping his hands around those pillowy breasts was too good to not risk it. 

"Excuse me Ms. Granger," he called. She turned to look at him, she held several heavy tomes to her chest squeezing those wonderful breasts of hers down so that they came out around the books. She looked quite busy and annoyed. "I was wondering if you could tutor me, I am having a bit of difficulty in my enchantments class."

Hermione was in fact busy, she had half a dozen different exams that she needed to be studying for, and it was quite odd for a Slytherin to be asking a Gryffindor for help in his studies. "Why are you asking me for help," she asked, glancing down at his robes. "You should be asking your House's prefect."

"You are my prefect Ms. Granger." His heart skipped a beat, had his plan already failed? 

For the first time since they began their conversation Hermione glanced at Mason's face. GRYFFINDOR, she blinked feeling slightly dazed. "I am," she asked her eyes losing some of their focus.