Ch-12 Like triplets

~ 2 days later~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Naruko is at the naras playing with shikanarai, izana, kei and keiji.

"So what is wrong, troublesome" shikanarai asked while moving his shogi piece.

"Nothing, why do you ask" naruko lied and moved her shogi piece.

"Because you are really quiet today and don't get me wrong I like the silence but something is troubling you and it is really bugging me so spit it out" shikanarai said while taking his all attention from the shogi board to naruko

"I really want to but I can't" naruko said getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Did dad told you not to tell anyone like the byakugan" kei asked.

"Yea but it is more troublesome than the byakugan" naruko said which got everyone curious.

"Spit it out dobe, we are your best friends we won't tell anyone about it" izana said while lightly slapping the back of her head and sitting next to her.

"Yea you can trust us" keiji said.

"Fine, I can summon dragons." naruko said in defeat.

"What?!" everyone said in unison

"Yup and shhh, auntie temari is still in the house" naruko said to them.

"Yeah, but when did you learnt the summoning jutsu" shikanarai asked while getting a nod from everyone except naruko.

"Umm two days ago at the same time when I found out I can summon dragons" naruko said

"Yeah but who taught you the summoning signs" izana asked

"Papa, he was teaching me how to summon toads but instead I summoned dragon by mistake" naruko said while sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"Wait so you are telling me that you can summon two creatures dragons and toads" keiji asked.

"And your dad taught this to you with his own will" kei asked while being suprised.

"I wouldn't say that I can summon toads because I never really summoned them but kichi-san told me that I can summon him" naruko told them

"Who is kichi-san dobe" izana asked

"Oh, he is my dad's summoning and his full name is gamakichi" naruko said.

"Wait so you mean you met the one who helped your dad in the 4th great war and said that you can also summon him" kei asked while being excited.

"Um, yea I guess" naruko said while sweat dropping at his excitement.

"Enough of that, how did you get your troublesome dad to teach you to summon toads" shikanarai asked.

"It was the other way around he was the one who was forcing me to summon toads saying * it will help you when you are in trouble*" naruko said while copying naruto.

" Why didn't you wanna learn it I would have been excited to learn it" keiji asked

"Because that day I just wanted to sleep and not waste any of my chakra because I had a day off from all the troublesome training of lee-sensei and grandpa" naruko said lazily while everyone except for shikanarai sweat dropped at her.

"Seriously Dobe, you are hanging out way to much with lazy smart(izana's nickname for shikanarai)" izana said.

"Will you stop calling me dobe, dattebane" naruko said while being annoyed