"wish me luck and hope I dont die"

Hmmmm okay one more raccon oc and then I start working on this comic yeah and that's it and to make this one a part of the comic to make this design- and they look like all my other ocs great.
That's when I heard my door open which made me confused because I did all my stuff unless it was something like being to loud but I quickly learned what it was about "Hey y/n you know how your aunt and cousin are staying at that arcade hotel thingy well she says that she would really want to stay with them at least for tomorrow and if you decide to you cab stay longer okay sweetie." My mom came in and right after I just spent the whole day with a grandma who is dead to me with only two more weeks of Christmas break.

"Do I have to?" I asked her though I already knew the answer.

"Your cousin really wants you there." My mom continued

"Mom she follows me everywhere it's kinda annoying."

"You get out if taking the dogs out all day." Now my mom was speaking for some reason it's the simplest of things that make me go to places for children.

"Fine but only because I hade a birthday at freddy's before."

"I knew you would say yes Now go ahead and get your things pack luckily my work is like literally 3 minutes away so I can pick you up and if you do decide to stay I can get you a few things as well."

"Yeah, yeah can I get back to drawing?"

"Okay just he ready for tomorrow."

I clicked out of the video that I had already paused when my mom got in and started texting one of my few friends who I actually had the number of.

"Guess where me and my child are going tomorrow."

"How the fuck am I suppose to know and what child?"

"The plague doctor plush, Addison the first born and one of the best plague doctors of their time?!?"

"Okay but seriously where are you going?"

"I said Guess dumbass"

"Oh real nice"

"Sorry dadza 😓"

"I hate you"

I was about to text them that I also hated myself but quickly deleted it for this response.

"But yeah my aunt and cousin invited me to come stay at them st that freddy's hotel next to that pizzaplex, luckily they have a decent arcade I heard they also have one of my favorite activities Guess what it is."

"Idk calling me short 🤨"

"Well that two but it's go-karts! Your actually talking to the best go-karter in my family."

"Well then let's hope you don't die before you get to go well go-karting."

"Well lets hope you don't die out there child 🙏"

"I'm literally older then you but thanks I have to pack my stuff now see you later."

"K see ya!"

I sighed and I'd exit out of the messager app and started to pack a few art supplies and what not in a bag my mom gave me just for this reason and I got out some clothing it was an oversized mushroom sweater, sweat pants, a pair of boots with black fur on them, some chains, and an amethyst necklace to wear not only for protection but also for calming reasons.

"Tonight's dinner is everyman for himself!" My dad called out as I was about to leave my room to hey dine so I decided to make myself a few hotdogs and I quickly ate them up and went to my room and continued drawing and in all honesty at that time dreading the next day to come.

I tried to sleep that night but I couldn't the bed was uncomfortable and the clothes I were wearing were getting uncomfortable in the worst places and there were wrinkles everywhere but all that I could think about was how much of an awful person I am and how everyone should just leave me and how I don't help anyone and just an emptiness inside myself.

I didn't cate about love it wasn't for me I tried that game many times and it always failed besides honestly I wouldn't mind being alone it could be better as well for well everyone I wouldn't have to brother anyone else besides if I was in love then I probably would trust them enough to tell them how I was feeling but know well people they probably just say that I should feel this way that I have a hard time anymore getting in any water want to... end it.

Besides everyone knows that in a "girl" but I'm not and I never been my balls were just placed on my chest and not my other place, maybe that's why I decided to take my binder with me I knew that I'll put it on after we got there since it was a one hour drive but still. But still I won't even be able to tell anyone how I really feel with my gender since even if the do use the right pronouns my aunt or cousin will just correct them any ways so what's the point.

After scrolling on my phone till 3 I was able to fall asleep listening to some music on my phone again yay.

"Wake up y/n! It's almost time to go get ready!" My mom yelled at me from in the kitchen I quickly checked my phone to find no new notifications since I was up so I quickly got ready and put on a bit of makeup nothing to "girly" in fact quite the opposite it was able to help me look more masculine made me feel more like well me haha.

The car ride there was pretty boring it was mostly me talking to me friend "dadza" (I should really learn her name lol) and scroll through Instagram being bored out of my mind but before I knew it we were here and my aunt was waiting outside for me.