Im not a furry but...

My aunt started to talk to my mom they were talking about the usual like how she works pretty close she's okay if I send the night and so on I quickly got out of the car not really wanting to talk to my aunt see she's the typical "wine aunt".

We quickly went to the hotel room my aunt and cousin were staying in and her just talking the whole way there though luckily it was only a minute or two walk to her room.

Before I knew it we were entering the Freddy's pizzaplex with a few art supplies, my phone, and around 50 bucks to spend at the arcade maybe get myself another child hahaha.

"Okay how about we got to one of the shows that should be fun right Amy, right deadname." My Aunt said holding a map that this robot gave to us.

"Yeah seems cool to me." I said in reply my cousin Amy was already running over there so we quickly catches up luckily we were pretty early in coming here so there weren't to many people so we were able to make it to the first show of the day with probably the best view of all the animatronics.

When they came out I didn't really know what I was expecting since this place is still pretty new though from what I've heard they actually had pretty great pricing maybe that's why my aunt came here for a mini vacation.

I was able to get a pretty nice view of the animatronics the was a chicken who I remember was name chika, a new one that was an alligator, the was obviously Freddy a bear, and another new member a wolf with long hair that was tangled but still beautiful it was the most beautiful white I ever seen with some green bangs she looked at me and gave me a wink that I somehow knew was for me.

Now look I'm not a furry or ever claimed to be but if I was, no still she was so beautiful and carefree.

The show seemed to last forever while also being gone in a snap, we started to go to were all the animatronics are to get our free photo pass and for my aunt to buy one for myself, I decided to sit down on some of the benchs I'm the area with all the rooms I decided to draw the wolf I saw at the show who knows maybe drawing something not new but from memory will help me have to be more creative.

I just got done when I heard a voice I wasn't that familiar but at the time it felt just so amazing to hear, "Hey there kiddo so how did you like the show?" I looked up and saw the wolf girl again I froze for a second more saying anything.

"O-oh it was amazing I actually drew this of you." I said without thinking but I still handed her the drawing that looked like this. I was supper proud of it so I decided to sign it myself I was probably going to post it later to my freddygram account.

 I was supper proud of it so I decided to sign it myself I was probably going to post it later to my freddygram account

(Sorry that it's sideways haha)

The wolf analysised the drawing for a second before asking to me "do you mind if I show this to the others it's pretty sick don't worry I make sure it counts." She said to me with a grin.

I nodded my head in response for being just animatronics she was pretty human like not in just movement but in personally though like she said she quickly called the other animatronics over and said "you see I told you I'm the best of us look I'm the first of us to get like a professional artist to draw well any of us without being paid to!" The wolf said showing them the drawing I made.

It honestly made me pretty nervous what if she was mocking me which made my stomach turn and made my head somewhat burn.

"Well here you go, and here's a ticket to Roxy raceway the most extreme gokarting you'll ever experienc." She said giving me back my drawing there was also the ticket for Roxy raceway, "winner gets a to a trophy and a lunch with the best go-karter out there, see you there at 11:30, if you're ready for it." She finished before leaving.

I looked down ready to place my drawing back in my sketch and put the ticket into one of my pockets before I noticed something new next to where I signed there was another signature that read "roxanne the wolf" I couldn't help but stare at it even her hand writing was perfect was there one bad thing about her?

My cousin ran up to were I was sitting only a few seconds after with two photo passes in her hand "deadname you missed him you missed freddy!" She cried out to me while grabbing me.

"Oh noooooo who most I ever live now without meeting the bear himself oh I think I'm dying of sadness." I said in my most dramatic voice possible and being over dramatic.

"Come on let's go to the gift shop their giving people a free gift!" Amy kept on pulling my leg.

"Okay, okay but I need to go to the gokarts around 11:30 okay Ams." I told her.

"Hmf but what's so important about that time to go gokarting instead of hanging out with me." Ams asked me with a small put.

"Simple I have a race to win."

----------------------------------
"Okay and done now deadnams will come to pick you up after %$* is done gokarting okay." My Aunt put her hand on my cousin's head.

"But why can't I wait for you there." Ams cried out hugging me.

"Don't worry Ams you're going to have a great time heck I'm sure you're going to make lots of friends whole I'm gone okay, now I be back soon." I waved Ams off while she went into the slide to the daycare.

"I'm going to head to the adults area now be good and if you need anything text me okay." My Aunt said once we left.

"Yeah, yeah I be at Roxy raceway and hopefully if I win I be in Roxy's room eating lunch."

"Well okay then have fun there."

"Thank you, you do to!" I waved off to my aunt I was ready to race against Roxy and a few other people to but mostly the beautiful roxanne wolf.