47,543 Strangers and My Box

I dash over to my bed and rip open the package. "IT'S HERE!!!!!!" I SCREAM and tear open the plastic, I pull out the gorgeous blanket I made online of Noah Hayes!!! I snuggle it close to my face. I drop the blanket in excitement when I remember I made a sweatshirt with my cats face on it. I put it on and run to show my cat. "Ohhh, Sully look what momma made us!"

Sully stares at me with the deepest train of thought "Meow." He than just from my window down to my floor.

"Do yoy like it? Or are you playing hard to get?" He stares at me with his big green eyes. "Ugh, fine you can go! " I wipe the door open and he walks out all sassy. "Cats these days." I shout at him and he continues to walk away sassy. I shut my door and check my phone. I sit on my as I scroll and scroll. I check my Instagram. Notifications flud my account. I click on the icon and it zooms to the top, most recent Notification. 

Notifications:

Shybear763 commented on your post: She's not even tht pretty! 😡😤

Garythesnail commented: she kinda hot tho 😏😍

Troll92 commented : just go kill yourself you ugly slut, you wish you were his!!!

I close out of my phone and begin to tear up, "why me, out of all people have to blow up on social media!?" I question as I'm sobbing.  I hear a light knock on my door.

"Hunny, Sullivan wants in. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, he can come in." I sniffle. My mom opens the door and waits a second.

"May I come in?" I nod my head in agreement.  She comes in and hugs me. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm here for you!" She grabs me by the shoulders to face her "no matter what!" She embraces me tightly. "I'll always love you sweetie!"

I hug her back. "You too mom!" I squeeze her tight and pull away. I swipe the hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. "I think I might go for a walk." I stand up quickly. My mom brushes out the wrinkles on the bed where I was sitting. 

"Okay hunny, just be careful and home in time for dinner." She smiles at me. I nod as I'm slipping on my shoes and walking out the door.

"Okay bye, love you!" I slip an earbud in as I walk down out the door. My favorite musical artist pops on Melanie Martinez. I click on her Playlist and blast it. I watch my shadow as I walk down the street.  Following my every move. Just then other people's shadows caught up to mine, I look behind me and notice a bunch of angry teenage girls coming towards me.

I wipe back around and start to run. I take a shortcut through the woods back to my house. I look behind me and see some of them are still Following me. I charge faster and trip over what I thought was a stick. But what really was a arm. I scream in terror. The angry mob caught up to me and joined me shrieking with fear. A girl steps to the side and calls 911. I immediately stand up and dust myself off and the once jealous, angry girl transformed into comforting, supportive Acquaintances towards me. Our silhouettes stand together as the flashing lights of cop cars and ambulances stand before us.

Just An Innocent Girl Behind A Small ScreenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara