Notice me

I slide open my phone notifications. ~There he was, at 5 'o' clock like always.~ I rush to my laptop and log on to my account as if my life depended on it. * Ding.* My screen opens to his live stream. ~My god... how is he so perfect... when I see his smile, I can't help but smile. When I hear his laugh it fills me with joy. When he sings the love songs he's obsessed with, I can't help but think of him singing them about me....only if he knew about me... I mean I'm a great catch, hell we're meant to be... just look at him...~ *glances at my laptop screen and sighs* "oh, Noah Hayes...only if you knew me..." I blurt out.

My bedroom door swings open and my mom peeks in
" Taylor, who on earth are you talking to?" *I slam my laptop shut.*

"Mom! How many times do I have to tell you?! Knock!" My mom walks through the doorway towards me and goes for my laptop.

"Hunny, I swear I heard you talking to someone... I just don't want you doing anything I wouldn't approve of..." *my face turns beat red. I jump off my bed and begin to push my mother out of the room.*

"Just get out!!!" I slam the door shut behind her and lock it. I walk back to my bed and re-open my laptop and log back in. My screen refreshes and Noah pops back up...

Live stream

He squints to read the comment section.

Comment section

Ann478: NOAHHHH!!!!!

Kellybear07: Noah, my mom says hi!!!!

JacobM: bro, Hmu on xbox!

Taylerhills826 has entered the live

Live stream

"Hey Tayler!" Noah shouts out. "How are you doing?"

A few more comments are sent to the comment section

"Okay remember if you guys go follow me on Instagram, I'll follow you back and like your last 5 posts! If you ever wanna chat hmu on there! I gotta go so I'll catch you guys later tonight" he smirks as he reads the comments. "I love you all!" He kisses the palm of his hand and pushes the kiss towards the camera. "Bye!!!" He signs off and I'm taken to the next stream. I quickly close the browser and shut my laptop.

I turn my phone on and log onto Instagram. I type in his username and unfollow and re-follow him, I turn on post notifications and I screenshot my screen and send it to him.

Instagram conversation with josh

Me: Hey!

-Several hours later pass-

Noah: hey, you're Taylerhills826 from The stream, right? I always see your name on there, you're always one of the first people to pop in!

Me: Yeah...🙈🙊, I honestly didn't think you'd notice me.

Noah: of course I notice a true fan nd I mean how couldn't I reconize that wonderful name 😏 .

Me: This is me what do you think?

*sends selfie*

Noah: I think you're drop dead gorgeous! I'm honored to have you supporting me!

Me: I mean how could I not support you... you're every teenage girl's dream...

Noah: am I now? 😏

Me: At least mine...🙈

Noah: and what do you exactly dream of me? 🤔

Me: Uh....tmi lol🤫

Noah: I mean not really....

Me: I gtg ttyl, bye!😁

I turn off my phone and roll on my side and close my eyes. This can't be happening. ~Wow! Noah Hayes is actually talking to me!!!!

*ding* my phone screen lights up with a new notification. I roll away from my phone and fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone screen brightened up still. I grab my phone and find over 100 notifications. 47,543 new followers on Instagram.

ua