Therapy

*My parents seek me help after my little freak out last night. I don't blame them, especially after everything I went through last night, I think I need it. I didn't realize how much it upset me until I said it out loud for the 100th time last night. Maybe it was because I felt most comfortable? I don't know. * I climb out of bed to my alram on my phone going off. "Ahhh!!!" I fan girl out a little bit because Noah is about to go live again. This is his first live since his song he released on Instagram a few days ago.

I log onto my laptop and wait until I see he's online I click his link and boom Noah's face! I melt in my chair, I jump up to him greeting me in the chat.

"Hi Taylor! How are you!?" I shriek in excitement!

"Ahhhh!!!! How can I be this early!?!?!?!" My mom knocks at my door.

"Taylor get ready for you appointment, it's at 2:30pm. It's noon right now. Remember traffic is a thing. " I listen to her through the door.

"Okay mom, I'll get ready now." I take off my pajama pants and put on some black leggings. I put on a fuzzy grey sweater over it and brush my hair. I put my hair in a half pony and put on mascara.  "There!" I smile amd pull my laptop onto my lap. "I blink in disbelief. I scrach the camera of my laptop and relize there's a little red dot next to the camera. I gasp in shock. I grab a peice of tape and cover my camera. "Take that you fucker!" I mutter. I shut my laptop in frustration. I grab my phone and purse and head down stairs.

My mom drive me to my appointment.  "Here we are sweetie, tell them everything you feel comfortable about baby. No rush, we'll pay for multiple if we have to." I nod.

"thank you again mom, I love you" I shut the car door and head in. I go up to the room my mom instructed me to go. "Here we are!" I sit in the chairs next to the door and wait. I look around and notice the bland colors. The opening of the door next to me makes me jump.

"Ms. Hills?" He asks and motions me to come in. I walk quickly and quietly to my seat. He sits across from me. "Good afternoon Ms. Hills. I'm Dr. Patrick D. Fritz. I've been told that you have been through a  traumatic event recently. Would you like to talk about that?" He asks and adjusts himself in the chair. I relax and take a deep breath.

"I uh.... well... I was taking a walk and noticed about a dozen girls following me, so I ran, took a shortcut to my house through the woods. Tripped what I thought was a stick or log but was actually... was actually..... a...... a arm...." I shiver with fear of remembering it.

"I see...huh.... I'm terribly sorry you had to see and discover something like that..." he chews on his pen cap. He bounces his knee as if he was anxious about discoving something more about me.

"Yeah..." I sigh. He stands up and walks over to the window.

"I want you to try this exercise.  Close your eyes and think of something that makes you feel the happiest.  It could be a person, a feeling,  a activity, a food, a place, it could be whatever. You name it. Picture that. Describe that to me if you will." I Picture Noah singing that song to me but in person. I smile and fill up with butterflies. "There you have it, now please describe your happy place to me."

"I'm in my room. My phone alarm goes off. My favorite video is live. I click on it and I hear his voice. I smile a Cheshire Cat smile. He sings and my heart melts like ice cream on a hot sunny day." I say in embarrassment realizing I said that out loud. Dr. Fritz looks at me stunned.

"Well you're not a tough nut to crack. You just sound like a teenage girl in love with a guy online that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. " I sigh.

"Yup sounds about right. " He adjusts his glasses and sits across from again.

"Now could you tell me why those girls were chasing you?" I loose my train of thought.

"Uh..... well I guess you could say I blew up on Instagram overnight and about a dozen girls in my neighborhood we're mad jealous or something?" I answer. 

He relizes what time it is and finishes up what I said writing down word for word. "Okay it looks like we're about done for today, can we make an appointment in about 2 days around the same time?" I nod in agreement.  He writes the time on a slip and hands it to me. "See you in two day!" I wave bye and make my way to the car. I jump in the car and tell my mom about what we talked about.