47,543 new followers, more like strangers!

I wake up to my phone at 3% and my screen on. I turn to my screen and glance at my notifications. 47,543 new followers on my Instagram. "What the hell!" I mutter to myself. I plug my phone in. Since it was on it's last leg and of course as I plug it in, it powers off. I rush over to my laptop and log into Instagram. I scroll threw my notifications on Instagram and there; right where it all started. 

Noah Hayes tagged you in a video.

Noah Hayes mentioned you a comment.

I click on the Noah Hayes tagged you in a video. Notification

There he is Noah in center frame.
I push play on the video, "I wrote this song about a girl I met last night. I hope you all like it and she hears it. "

I think about you all day,
I plan out what to say,
You have no idea, you have no clue.
About just how much I think of you.

I try not to Stare I try not to hide.
I try not to show that I have always lied.
If I had told you before
Perhaps you might not be the same.

I want to tell you how I feel
But voice inside makes me hush.
So I keep it down inside my heart.
Hoping nothing falls apart.
Wherever you go, my heart will always follow.
But sadly, ever, only I'll know
I hope heart will never be broken.
All because my love will go unspoken.

Noah puts down his guitar and smiles a proud childishly smile. I hope you like it and he ends the video.

I Shut my laptop all speechless. "Thats song was so beautiful!!!!!" I fangirl scream and do a dance! My mom runs upto my room and whips open the door.

"What on earth is going on up here!?" She yells in question.

"Uh... this guy wrote a song and it was beautiful...." I scrach my head explaining. My mom faceplams and begins to walk out. Before she leaves the room she turns back and looks at me,

"You know you can always hang out with me instead of avoiding me in your room." She walks out and closes the door. I shrug and continue to fan girl. I get a message and see Noah messaged me.

Noah: hey! What did you think of my song?

Me: I Loved it!!!! Who did you write it about?

Noah: I can't tell anyone, I'm sorry... Glad yoh liked it!

Me: Oh...

Noah: typing...

My mom interrupts my screen time by screaming at me to come downstairs again. "UGH!!!! MOM I CAN'T HEAR YOU WHEN MY DOOR IS SHUT!!!!" I yell in frustration.

My mom nearly breaks down the door. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY ONLINE WITH MY CREDIT CARD THIS TIME!?!?"

I stop to think a moment, I giggle "uhhhh... I'll just pay you back. " I shuffle to my money stash and shove my money at her in exchange for the box. "Thanks!!!!!bye!!!!" I shove her out and shut my door behind her and lock it. "FINALLY!" I say in relief.