Ch-13 Sleepover with big sis anna

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Naruko was walking towards the hyuga compound as she was told, with her anbu.

"Anbu-san you don't talk alot do you?" naruko asked as she was getting bored.

And he just shakes his head. He now thought that naruko will force him to say something or ask him personal information like his name.

"Okay, then will you listen to me about speaking because I have no one to talk to." naruko asked with puppy dog eyes.

1. The anbu was totally confused on what just happened
2. He was shooked that she did not ask him anything person or to talk.
3. What does a 3yr old has a problem that she has no one to talk to.

But then he decided not go deeper into the fact so he just nodded.

"Thank you so much, So from where should I start. You know how everyone speaks tome with formalities like naruko-hime, naruko-sama or lady naruko or even naruko-san"
The anbu nodded not sure where it is going

"I don't like that at all especially the words sama and hime."
Anbu was shocked because he definately didn't expect that because he always thought that naruko was a brat and has attitude

"The first one makes me sound old and the other makes me sound weak & I am definately not at all old and weak, I mean look at me does a 3 yr old with short body looks like a 40 yr old to you. I am strong but not that strong to take down three people in one move but I train hard for my hyuga fighting style and lee sensei's training."
The anbu was shocked that a three yr old can keep up with lee's training

" I am also training with auntie ino and auntie sakura for sensory type and medical ninjutsu which is easy because I have perfect chakra control, well thats what gramps and uncle sai said but my most favourite thing from the medical ninjutsu is physical training because now if hit a person I can definately send them to suna." naruko exclaimed while being proud.

The Anbu was was sweat dropping at her and also scared for his hokage, naruto and the advisor because if they make her angry they will be sent to suna with one punch by a three yr old.

"Enough of my troublesome life of training, Lets talk about the hyuga clan."
The anbu was now interested because he was from the same clan but he can't tell that to her.

"Why does almost every hyuga must have sticks up their butts" naruko exclaimed with an annoyed experation.

The anbu just coughed because she is right but he did not expect her do go to that topic directly and *cough* *cough* he did not have stick up his ass.

"Are you ok anbu-san" naruko directed her attention to the hyuga anbu and he just gave her a nod.

"Okay, lets continue then and the system of the bird cage or the curse seal makes me sick, dattebane. I mean why would a clan want to cage a person for becoming strong with their own clan's kekkai genkai infact they should be proud. I think the hyuga elders are scared if the other branch becomes powerful than the main branch and they also expect them to be powerful then the other ninjas who are not hyugas when they seal thier potential.
I give you my word anbu-san once I become the clan leader I am going to change this curse seal tradition and different branches, dattebane." naruko says with determined look which made the anbu a little shocked and proud at his future clan leader.

But then he it clicked him that why would she promise him that she doesn't even know that they are from the same clan. The anbu looks at naruko curiously.
As if naruko saw his expression through his tiger mask.

"I am a sensory type not only that I am an uzumaki and a hyuga who are known for their sensory abilities. But being an uzumaki, I can sense every single detail of a person's chakra like their kekkai genkai now how would I not be able to sense my own kekkai genkai anbu-san." naruko asked him while tilting her head.