Chapter fourteen: gift ideas, part 2

I was sitting in my room thinking up some ideas as I heard a knock on the door, I made my way downstairs and looked through the peep hole, oh, it's Jumin, I thought to myself as I opened the door and he walked right in, "hello to you too," I said jokingly as I shut the door, "hello," Jumin said as he walked over to the stairs, "you wouldn't enter a lady's room without permission would you?" I asked crossing my arms and tilted my head, "I...may I enter your room?" he asked with a faint blush as he turned to look at me, "you may, I assume you came to see the robot cat," I said, Jumin nodded and made his way upstairs, I followed behind him, "which is your room?" he asked, I smiled and pointed to the door to my room, he opened the door and walked in, I was still following behind him, "it's right on that desk over there," I said as I pointed over to it, he turned to look over at the cat, "it is cute, I'll give it that...but not as cute as my Elizabeth," he said as he crossed his arms and turned to face me, "may I see Elizabeth one of these days?" I asked with a smile, he returned the smile, "you may," he replied as he walked closer to me, "say Jumin...uh...what's a good gift idea?" I asked as I backed up into a wall, he was still coming closer, "a good gift idea?" he asked with a tilt of his head as he stopped right in front of me, "yes..I was thinking of getting someone a gift.."  I said in a low voice, "that someone wouldn't happen to be 707 would it?" he asked as he got closer, "i-it would..." I said stuttering, "why?" he asked, "it's a uh...a thank you gift," I replied, "a thank you gift huh? nothing else behind it?" he asked, "no...nothing else behind it," I replied...Jumin is really close, I thought to myself as I heard my front door fling open, "Y/N! you here?!" I heard a familiar voice yell, "tch, of course he would show up now," Jumin said angerly as he backed off, "I'm up here!" I yelled back, seeing Luciel coming up the stairs, "hey Y/N...Jumin," he said with a smile but glared at Jumin, "Luciel," Jumin said, returning the glare, "Y/N let's go out for a little bit," Luciel said with a smile, I smiled back, "sure, why not...I'll uh...talk to you later Jumin," I said as he looked over at me with a sad look, he's jealous..I thought to myself as Luciel and I left my house, leaving Jumin alone in my room, good thing I came just in time...he was getting way too close to her..he was at kissing distance, 707 thought to himself.