Chapter Twelve: Robot Cat

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, "it better not be the chat room," I said, grabbing my phone and looking at it, "it is too," I said sighing, unlocking my phone while seeing who was in the chat room,

Y/N has entered

707: Y/N!!!

Jaehee: hello Y/N

Y/N: heyo

707: I'm glad you're on rn I need to speak with you

Y/N: oh? What about?

707: Can I come over today? I wanna give you something that I made

Y/N: sure why not

Jaehee: did you just completely forget that I'm here

Y/N: sorry Jaehee lol

707: I'll start heading over now

Y/N: kk

707 has left

Jaehee: Mr Han will not like this

Y/N: ik he won't but oh well lol

Jaehee: oh I have to go

Jaehee: Mr Han is calling for me

Y/N: bye then

Jaehee: bye

Jaehee has left

Y/N: I should go too

Y/N has left

After I closed the app, I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to the living room, a sudden loud and excited knock came from the door, jumping a little I went to the door and opened it, "you scared the living SHIT out of me!" I yelled, Seven seeming surprised then goes to a very happy expression, "not gonna let me in?" he asked, "oh yeah, come in," I said moving away from the door.

I turned around to face him after closing the door, he was looking through the bag he had in his right hand, shuffling everything else that was inside, "so what is it you were going to give me?" I asked as he jolted his head up after finding what he had been looking for, "this," he said, pulling out a robot cat, "oh my god it's so cuuuute," I said, grabbing it gently, not realizing the huge smile on my face, "it is isn't it?" He said, smiling back at me, looking up at him I nod my head, "it's adorable," I said, handing it back to him, "you can have it, I made it for you," he said, a small smile comes to his face, "thank you so much!" I yelled, an even bigger smile comes to my face, "it will watch and protect you," he said, crossing his arms, "so cool," I said, grabbing the robot cat and staring at it, "I love it," I said.

After a few hours of Seven explaining how it works he was finally done, "wow, it can do a lot of things," I said, my eyes a bit wide, "yeah, it's the only one I made and I don't think I can remake it, so take good care of it," he said, walking to the door, 'it also has a live camera so I can keep an eye on her to keep her safe,' he thought, "well I must get going now," he said, opening the door while waving his hand, "bye then," I said waving back to him, "bye~," he said, closing the door behind him.

Luciel X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें