Chapter two: The visit

I was sitting on my couch watching some tv as I heard a knock on my door but didn't answer, "hey you gonna let me in or not?!" a deep voice yelled as I got up pausing the tv and looked through the peep hole, "and you are?" I asked not knowing who this guy was, "its me Jumin," he said as I was a bit surprised, "how'd you know where I lived??" I asked unlocking my door for him opening it afterwards, "707 told me," he said walking in looking around, "oh yeah? and how did he get me address exactly?" I asked shutting my door and looking at him crossing my arms, "well hes a hacker for one and her searched you," Jumin said walking to the kitchen, "and you came here why?" I asked, "just wanted to see what you looked like since he was bragging on how you looked and I wanted to see if he was telling the truth about that and now..I think he was," Jumin said as he got a bit closer to you as he was done looking around, "well it was unexpected the least you could've done was tell me if you were gonna come. and if you wanted to see me you could've asked me for my address not some guy I don't know," I said backing up a little, "sorry Y/N," he said looking at me, "well is that all you came for?" I asked looking into his eyes, "yes it was," he said, "well then you can go now," I said pointing to the door, "cute but mean huh..perfect for him," Jumin muttered as he left the house closing the door behind him.