chapter three: meetup with members

I was sitting on my bed reading a book when I suddenly got a message from 707,

707: hey we are all having a meetup at your place but that's if its ok with you

Y/N: that's ok but..will you be there?

707: I will not be attending V isn't either

Y/N: can I at least know your name I mean I already know everyone else's but yours

707: its Luciel, Luciel Choi

Y/N: thx

707: np but I must go I need to notify everyone else

Y/N: Alright bye

707: bye

After I left the chatroom I turned off my phone and started to get dressed then walked downstairs to get snacks and to make some food for everyone.

"There," I said as I finished setting everything up as I heard a knock on the door, "coming!" I yelled as I ran to the door unlocking it then opening it for everyone, "hello again," Jumin said smiling, "yes hello Jumin," I said smiling a little as he walked into the room everyone else following behind.

Once everyone was in the house I shut the door and walked to the living room, "anyone know why Luciel set up this meetup?" I asked crossing my arms looking at everyone, "I think its so that we can all get to know each other...but I guess you and Jumin have already met," Jaehee said looking at him, "yes we have," he said crossing his arms looking at me, "well why don't you guys tell me your names again so I know who is who," I said, "well I'm zen," a guy with long white hair said, "I'm Yoosung," a yellow haired boy said, "I'm Jaehee," a girl with short brown hair said, "well nice meeting you guys in person," I said smiling, "its a pleasure," Zen said as he came closer and kissed the back of my hand as I blushed faintly, "zen making his moves on the first day he meets a girl very typical," Jumin said, "yes very," Jaehee said as she was looking at the food, "you can have some if you want. oh and Yoosung I also have Honey Buddha chips I know how much you like those," I said smiling cutely at him as he blushes faintly smiling back, "thanks!" he yelled while going after the chips as I chuckled a little, "how cute," Zen said looking at me then going to the food Jaehee and Jumin following behind, "how did even happen to me," I muttered to myself as I sighed and went to eat the food as well.