Chapter Five: Yoosung The Jester

I went to the living room to water my plants when I hear a knock on my door, "who is it!" I yelled, "its me Yoosung," I hear a voice say, "I'm coming," I said as I started walking to the door.

Once I got to the door I unlocked it then opened it, "why'd you come here?" I asked confused to see him here, "I just wanted to hang out since LOLOL is under sever maintenance," he said frowning, "oh I'm sorry...how long does it usually take?" I asked as he walked in, "a few hours," he said as I closed the door and looked at him, "what do you want to do then?" I asked crossing my arms, "play games..if you have any," he said walking to the living room, "I have plenty," I said as I followed behind, "for xbox one?" he asked looking at me, "yup," I said smiling as he blushed a little looking away quickly, "hmm lets see," he said looking through the games, "why don't we play Y/F/G," (Your Favorite Game that's multiplayer of course) he said pulling it out, "sure its actually my favorite game," I said taking it and putting it into the xbox, "well I'm sure it'll be my favorite as well..I only play LOLOL," he said sitting down on the couch after grabbing a controller, "maybe I should try LOLOL since I hear its a good game," I said grabbing the other controller, "you should, and its not just good its awesome!" Yoosung said smiling and looking at the tv, "then I'll be sure to play it and add you on it," I said as I started to play the game "yes you should," Yoosung said doing the same thing.

Time skip brought to you byyyy Seven cosplaying as a blond girl

We finish playing the game and were eating pizza since I ordered some a few minutes ago, "I have to go now," Yoosung said as he finished his pizza, "alright, bye," I said as he started walking to the door, "bye," he said opening it then leaving closing the door behind him.