Bruno Madrigal X Fem! Reader pt.2

Recap : I must've been staring for too long because he quickly looked down, face flushed.

'Now I'm making him uncomfortable great'

"....bye"

With that I ran.

Y/N POV:

"UGH MAMA IT WAS THE WORST, I just stupidly stood there without saying anything" I said as I slouched into the sofa.

It's been a day since I had that interaction with the Madrigal. It was the worst one yet- I've never frozen up so badly, god I didn't even get his name!

"That is a pretty bad first impression" Mama states without looking up from her work.

"You aren't helping you know" I head over towards her craftsmanship. She was the towns best designer ranging from clothes to bags and pouches. I was able to pick up on some of her skills, now I'm not as good as her but I do the job.

"Soo whatcha making?" I inquired

"The Madrigal family asked me if I could make the best dress I could for little Luisa's 5th birthday and I'm just about finished with it! Say later today, how about you deliver this to them"

'A chance to redeem myself and ask for a vision, a new win for me, Y/N!'

"Of course! I mean- sure" I nervously chuckled out.

Mini time-skip

You were on your way again to the Madrigal Casita already seeing it in your sites. You were sure you were going to do better this time around. With your basket in one hand that contained Luisa's dress, after a deep breathe, you knocked on the door.

You can a little girl's voice saying "I heard a knock on the door". After a few mutters more you find yourself in front of Julieta.

Y/N POV:

"Ah Y/N what a nice surprise! What brings you here?" Julieta says with a soft smile

"Long time no see! I'm just here to deliver Luisa's dress that my mom made"

"That's gr-" Julieta didn't even get to finish her sentence before Alma- I mean Abuela cuts her off.

"Right on time as expected from the L/N" Abuela pridefully says.

Abuela and mi mama have some history with each other. Three years back when Dolores, who was now 8 , was 5 she needed the perfect dress for her gift ceremony and my Abuela turned to my mom for help. They hit it off right away and ever since, my mother has been making dresses and other clothing for the Madrigals.

"Ah please you're too kind!" I bashfully said, it's not often I'm complimented on anything I do..

"Nonsense! Julieta, please take our delivery to Luisa's room and Y/N why don't you stay for dinner?, I'll introduce you to the rest of the familia"

How could I say no? She's no stranger to my family and one dinner wouldn't hurt. Before I could even offer a response, Abuela led me more into the Casita to meet more of the familia.

'oh boy here we go, deep breathes Y/N deep breathes'

I quickly knock on wood using Abuela's voice as a disguise so no one would hear me, just for good luck.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Pepa"

"I'm her esposo, Félix it's a pleasure to meet you!"

I accidently zoned out with everyone else's introduction until my ears perked up on a certain name.