~3~

"Oh fuck Bruno~" You moaned while arching your back. "You taste delicious mi amor." Smirked Bruno while looking up at you.

You watched how he licked his lips before he went back to your pussy, eating you out like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow.

"Oh fuck yes!" You cried out out while you threw your head back. "Yes moan for me. I want to hear you." Smirked Bruno while slowly pushing one of his fingers into your wet pussy.

"Oh god~"

Bruno immediately began to pump his finger in and out of you. "You're so wet." Groaned Bruno while adding another finger in your pussy.

"Yes!" Your mouth fell wide open when Bruno began to thrust his fingers in and out of you. "Yes just like that." You cried out while Bruno attached his lips on your clit.

He gently began to suck on your clit which caused your body to jerk away from pleasure. "Oh fuck." You breathed while Bruno slowed down his thrusts, focusing on sucking your clit.

"You taste so good." Hummed Bruno while keeping your legs apart. He began to flick his tongue against your clit which made you cry out in pure pleasure.

"Oh god yes Bruno!" You managed to say between moans. "Is my little girl close already?" Bruno asked with a smirk.

"Y-yes!"

Bruno slightly shook his head before inserting two fingers in your wet pussy. He immediately began to thrust them in and out of you while flicking his tongue against your clit.

"Oh yes this feels amazing~" Your eyes rolled to the back of your head while grabbing a fistful of Bruno's hair.

You pushed his face deeper into your cunt while biting your lip to keep you from moaning.

"Yes d-don't stop." You managed to say between moans.

Bruno kept going until you were on the brim of coming. "Are you going to come for me?" Asked Bruno against your pussy.

"Ah fuck yes~" You moaned while arching your back. "Come for me you dirty girl." Bruno whispered into your ear which made you go feral.

Bruno kept thrusting his fingers in and out of you until your orgasm washed over you. You clenched around his fingers while throwing your head back.

"Y-yes oh fuck!" You cried while trapping Bruno between your legs. Bruno immediately started to lick up your juices while you rode out your orgasm.

"So delicious." Hummed Bruno while licking the insides of your thighs.

When Bruno was done with cleaning you up, he gently closed your legs before moving closer to you.

"Come here." He smiled while pulling you towards him. "You did so good mi amor." Whispered Bruno while kissing your cheek, noticing that you were about to drift off to sleep.

"Thank you." Was the last thing you said before closing your eyes. Bruno pulled you even closer if that was possible and kissed your forehead before closing his eyes as well.

"Good night mi amor. I love you."