~4~

At first Bruno wasn't so sure if it was a good idea, you pegging him. But after a lot of talking with each other, Bruno had agreed to at least try it out.

You knew that Bruno was really nervous about the whole idea so you wanted to make sure that the two of you could stop at anytime.

while Bruno was really nervous about you pegging him, he was also very excited. He would probably do some research about it to make sure he knew what was going to happen.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked Bruno while cupping his cheek. "I'm sure mi amor." Bruno smiled shyly while grabbing your wrist, pulling you closer to him.

As foreplay, you would suck him off while Bruno was an absolute moaning mess. "Oh fuck keep going mi amor~" Bruno moaned while grabbing a fistful of your hair.

He would slowly guide your hand up and down his cock while moaning your name.

When Bruno told you he was ready to go further, you gave his cock one last suck before grabbing the strap on from under your shared bed.

When Bruno's eyes fell on the strap, he started to get nervous again. Luckily you noticed.

"Hey we don't have to do this love. If you want we can wait." You told him while grabbing both of his hands.

"N-no i want to do this. I want you to fuck me." Bruno pleaded while grabbing the strap on, handing it to you.

When the strap was around your waist, you pushed Bruno back on the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"Oh fuck that's cold!" Bruno hissed when he felt how you squirted some lube on his asshole.

When you were done with lubing the strap on, you threw the bottle away before positioning the strap at Bruno's asshole.

"P-please fuck me already." Bruno begged when he saw the slight hesitation in your eyes. You really didn't want to hurt him.

"Oh yes!" Bruno moaned when you slowly entered him. You gave him some time to adjust to the feeling until he told you he was ready.

"Oh yes this feels so good!" Bruno grunted while his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Do you like the way i stretch you out, baby boy?" You asked him with a slight smirk. "Y-yes i fucking love it!"

After a while, you and Bruno changed positions. Bruno on his hands and knees while you fucked him from behind. Soon, it became his favorite position.

Bruno loves it when you grab his hair in the process. Yanking it back so he could look at you while you pounded into him.

When Bruno was nearing his orgasm, you reached out to grab his cock and began to jerk him off.

"Yes! Don't stop please!" Bruno would moan while he clenched around the strap.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!"

"yes come for me like a good boy."

Bruno would come so hard that he would collapse onto the bed with you on top of him. Bruno was breathing heavily while you were drawing small circles on his back while praising him for his good work.

"You did so good Brunito. I'm so proud of you."

Bruno went absolutely feral when he heard the praises. I mean this man has a praise kink and you can't tell me otherwise.

After catching both of your breaths, you would carefully pull out of Bruno which left him with an empty feeling.

In the end, you and Bruno would take a sweet bubble bath. Bruno would sit between your legs while you played with his hair.

"Did you enjoy it?" You asked while kissing the back of his head. Bruno nodded immediately.

"I did mi amor. We should definitely do this more often." Bruno smirked slightly while remembering how hard you had fucked him.

"We can arrange that..."