Late nights

Fluff.
Hailee: bold
y/n: italic

Y/n POV:

i lay in my queen sized bed waiting for Hailee to arrive. we weren't dating but we spent most of our nights together making out, we also hooked up a few times but never put a label on what our relationship is. i'm truly inlove with this girl i just don't have the balls to ask her out.
time passes and i finally get a message from her.

"thank god" i whispered to myself

***TIME SKIP***

Hailee's POV:
i pulled up in y/ns drive way taking a deep breath as i turned off the car. god why was i so nervous to see her. i stood out the car and quickly walked towards her door as it was freezing. i let myself in and called her name out.
" Y/NNN IM HERE"
i heard a loud thud then bare feet running down her wooden stairs. she ran towards me giggling with her arms wide open. she engulfed me into a big bear hug
"i missed youuu" she whispered into my neck
"i missed you too cutie" i say being held by her
she stepped away and cupped my face while looking into my eyes. we both leaned into a kiss at the same time.
"have you ate any dinner sweetheart?" she asked
"no not yet" i replied still holding her hand
"well how bout you go get changed into some comfy clothes while i warm you up some food" y/n spoke
i nodded my head slowly being admired by her beautiful looks.

***TIME SKIP***
Y/ns POV:
i dished up hailee some left over pasta i made and set it out on the kitchen island for her. i put her favourite show on the tv and waited for her to come down. not long after she came tiptoeing downstairs just in one of my large shirts. she took of all her makeup and put her hair in a messy bun. she looked flawless. i stood up and walked towards her ,pulling her close to me. we slowly kissed holding onto eachother,that eventually turned into a makeout but i was pulled back to reality.
"here i heated up this" i giggled as i pulled away from her
"thank you y/n/n" she looked at you lovingly

after she ate we snuggled on the couch. she layed her head on my chest while i played with her hair. i noticed her breathing was more relaxed and figured she was falling asleep.
"cmon love let's go to bed" i say while picking her up
she just hummed in response and held onto my neck.
i layed her in my bed and covered her up as i climbed in too. we clung into eachother as usual.
"goodnight haiz" i kissed her forehead
we both drifted off into a deep sleep.
being totally and utterly inlove with eachother.

AAA IM NOT AMAZING AT WRITING MY BAD
leave any requests i do not mind 😇