*jealousy pt2*

smut. hailee switch
y/n: italic
hailee: bold

y/n POV:

i was pushed up against the bathroom wall passionately making out with hailee.
we couldn't keep our hands off eachother.
our tongues danced together as our hands roamed eachother body's.

hailee pulled away from the kiss, heavily breathing as i fiddled with the buttons on my shirt.
she helped me take of my shirt and started kissing all over my torso and neck, leaving little hickeys a few times.

my breathing started to get more heavy as she slipped her hand under my jeans and played with the hem of my underwear.
she unbuckled my belt and swiftly slipped of my jeans

i lifted up one leg to lean against the stool next to us as she moved her kisses lover and lower.
she started kissing every inch on my thighs and caressed them too.

"hailee,please i need you" i begged

she looked me in the eyes and quickly got to work.
slipping off my underwear she immediately toyed with my clit.
i threw my head back in pleasure and hummed.
i suddenly felt her tongue come in contact with my heat.
she licked a bold striped with her finger still on my clit.
she kissed and sucked all over my forbidden body part, stimulating me perfectly as i whimpered

"oh god yes"
"just like that baby"

i huffed out praising words as my hands scratched her scalp, feeling her hair and pushing her closer.
she brought 1 finger up and teased my entrance.
collecting my wetness she put her finger in her mouth to taste me more looking into my soul.

"please"
"stop teasing"

she hushed me and finally entered her two fingers into me.
curling them into all the right spots at a slow and passionate speed.
my moans started to get louder as she hit all my good spots

"ugh god hailee! faster please" my voice raised

"i know baby i know. be a good girl and be quiet tho okay?"

hailee loved to tease. she'd tease me any chance she got.
i hummed in response to her order and she began to speed up.
her tongue on my clit licking and sucking while her fingers stimulated me deep inside.
she got faster and faster by the second i couldn't hold in my moans. i was raising my voice and praising her every thrust.

"yes baby just like thattt!" i groaned

she hushed me once again and looked me in the eyes while she pleasured me.
my legs became week and my eyes started to water.
my whole tightened around her fingers and she knew i was close.
a moment later i had my head against the wall screaming in pleasure as i came all over her hand.

"that's it, good girl you got it" hailee praised as i came down from my high,legs still shaking and whimpering

she stood up and licked both of her fingers collecting my cum off them,looking me in the eye.

"fuck" i whispered

we continued to make out for a while before she pulled away and started to pick up my stuff for me

"what are you doing?"

"getting your stuff to put back on?" she questioned

"you think we leaving here without me giving you head too?" i said teasing her

i picked her up by the thighs and sat her on the counter. kissing all down her neck and perfect collar bones. i made sure to leave no hickeys as she was in a dress.

i unclipped the back of her dress and slipped it off her body, immediately kissing every part.

"god your beautiful" i said between kisses

i didn't want to take too long as people might suspect why we were gone for so long, so i took off her bra and massaged and kissed her boobs.
she held the back of my head letting little moans leave her mouth.

i hovered lower to her underwear and rubbed her clit thru the light laced black fabric.
she was a whimpering mess already.
i took of her underwear and spread her thighs apart to rest on my shoulders.

immediately i started pleasing her.
kissing and licking all up and down her area.
she gripped my hair tightly and grinded her hips up to get more friction.
i held her hips down with a force and ate her more viciously.
her moans started to get more high pitch and loud,enjoying the pleasure my mouth did.

without a warning i roughly thrusted two of my fingers into her tight hole.
she yelled loudly unexpecting the sudden pleasure to her g-spot.
i leaned up and spat directly onto her clit as my fingers explored deep and hard inside her.

"y/n oh my-" she cut herself off with a loud sexy moan unable to take the pleasure.

i groped her boob with my left hand and kissed her lower stomach and my fingers pounded into her.

"im so fucking close!"
"Y/N ,Y/N ,Y/N!!"
"UGHH!"

hailee chanted out my name as she griped my hair tightly and released all over my fingers.
i kept going until she pushed my head away stopping me from overstimulating her.

"good job baby"

i repeated the same action she did, sucking her juices off of my fingers looking into her tired hazel eyes.

"you okay?" i asked as i stroked her cheek

"i'm good baby" she smiled closing her eyes still breathing heavy

we both giggled and held eachother for a minute to relax before we helped eachother put on our clothes.
once we cleaned ourselves up and fixed our hair we left the bathroom acting like nothing happend.
nobody suspected a thing luckily.

we carried on the night holding hands and not leaving eachothers sides.
we smirked at eachother a few times knowing our little secret

————————————-
this is my first smut i'm sorry if it's bad!
some asked for dom hailee and some asked for sub so i did both.
thank you for the support!