FXCK ME

Y/N's POV
My boyfriend, Harry and I were sitting on the couch in my cabin that my parents let us stay at for the weekend. We were watching the movie, All the Bright Places when a sex scene began to play on the screen. I saw from the corner of my eye as Harry began to fidget. I looked down to see that a boner had formed in his pants. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie He looked over at me and we just say there looking into each other's eyes lustfully. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips passionately. Our lips began to move in sync and I climbed on top of him straddling his waist. He started kissing my neck and I moaned. I felt his bulge underneath me rubbing up against my panties it made me so wet. Harry began to stand up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his bedroom. Lying me on my back on the bed as he hovered over me continuing to kiss my neck. He lifted my dress over my head leaving me in my panties. He then took off his shirt and then took off his pants along with his boxers. His erection slapped his stomach. Harry then pulled over my soaking wet panties. "Oh love, who made you this wet?" He asked. "Y-You did." I moaned. He threw my panties onto the floor before lining himself up at my entrance. "Are you ready he asked. "Fuck me." I moaned. He slowly inserted himself into me. I moaned loudly. He felt so good as he continued to thrust in and out of me hitting my g-spot repeatedly. "Oh my god. Yes Harry! Right there, don't stop." I moaned. He grunted with every thrust. I felt myself reach my climax. "Baby...I'm cumming." I announced. "Me too." He moaned. "Oh god!" I moaned loudly I felt Harry twitch inside of me. His thrusts became slow and sloppy. Harry pulled out and he laid down next to me. We were both out of breath. "That..was.." he spoke. "Amazing." I said. "Yea." He said, I pulled the covers over me. Harry got under the covers and turned to face me. "Baby?" He asked. "Yea Harry?" I replied turning my head to face towards him. "I love you.." He said. I smiled before I leaned over placing my lips on his. I then pulled away. "I love you too." I smiled. He smiled putting hand on the back of my head before pulling me back into kiss him again.