Room Mates

Y/N's POV
I was in my apartment that I shared with my best friend, Harry. Harry and I had both set each other up on dates. He was going out with a girl named, Anna and I was going out with a guy named Caleb. I grabbed my 2 dress choices I had and I walked into the bathroom where Harry was shaving. "Okay Harry, the pastel green or the baby blue?" I asked holding up each dress. Harry stopped shaving for a second and looked over at me. "The baby blue, it brings out your eyes." He said. "Thanks Haz." I said and I went back to my bedroom to change.

About 30 minutes later, both Harry and I were ready for our dates. There was a knock on the door, Harry answered it. It was his date, Anna. "Hey Y/N, you want us to wait until your date shows up?" Harry asked. "No it's fine. Caleb should be here in 10 minutes and I don't wanna keep y'all waiting. Go. Have fun!" I said. "Ok, love you! Good luck on your date, love." Harry said as him and Anna walked out the door. I laughed. "Love you too, H." I replied and I shut the door behind them. I stood there for the next 10 minutes waiting for Caleb to show up.

*Almost An Hour Later*

Caleb said he'd be here around 7, it was 7:45. I waited around until 8:30 when I realized he really he wasn't gonna show. I took off my shoes and my jacket then I went over to the couch, picked up my blanket and turned on the TV as I cried my makeup off watching The Notebook.

It had been about half an hour that passed when I heard the door open. It was Harry. I quickly wiped my tears and continued to watch my movie. "What are you doing home? I thought you'd still be on your date right now." Harry asked. Tears filled my eyes. "He never showed." I said. "Babe, I'm so sorry. He's really missing out on a great girl." He said as he sat next to me on the couch. "Oh stop. What are you doing home? I thought you'd still be out on your date with Anna." I asked him. "Yea it didn't work out." He replied. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay, but I do wanna know if you're okay Y/N." He asked. I sighed. "I'll be fine. Wouldn't be the first of me being stood up. But it'd be nice if a guy didn't stand me up. Guess I'm just meant to die alone." I lightly chuckled. "Love.." Harry spoke. I looked into his eyes and he looked at mine. We both slowly moved into each other and I placed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync, my stomach filled with butterflies. I got on top of him straddling his waist. Then he grabbed my legs and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to my room and fell onto the bed as he hovered over me, kissing me so passionately. I began to unbutton his shirt. He took it off and began to kiss my neck. I moaned. He unzipped my dress. I slipped it off just leaving my in my panties. Harry unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxers. His hard dick smacked his stomach. He removed my panties, lining himself up at my entrance. He slid himself inside me. I moaned pleasurably. It felt so amazing. Harry moaned and grunted with every thrust "Babe you feel so tight." He moaned. He thrusts we're fast and hard, making me a moaning mess. He hit my g-spot over and over again. "Oh god! Right there Harry! Yes!" I moaned digging my nails into his back. I felt myself reaching my climax. "Harry..I'm gonna..." I moaned before my toes curled and I hit my climax. I felt Harry twitch inside of my before he released himself. We both began to breathe heavily. Harry pulled out and laid his body next to mine, I pulled the sheets over me. "That was..amazing." I said. "Y/N?" He asked. "Yea Harry?" I replied, turning towards him. "I know this is random and probably going make things awkward but I love you. I actually have for awhile. I just didn't say anything cause I-" I cut him off as I leaned over on top of him, placing my lips on his. He kissed me back as he put his hand on my cheek. I pulled away and smiled. "I love you too Harry. And I mean that, I feel the same way." I said. "Will you be mine?" He asked. "Does this answer your question?" I asked before leaning over to kiss him again.