Don't Tease..

Y/N's POV
It was Harry's birthday and but he was pretty much working all day, I wanted to give him something really special. I was extremely horny, Harry kept teasing me this morning before he went to work on his computer for a few hours. I decided that maybe I'd tease him a bit back as revenge for the morning. I slipped on some black REVEALING lingerie and I put on my pink silk robe over top and I walked into Harry's little office. "Harry.." I said standing there holding my robe closed. "Hold on love, I'm working." He said. "Are you sure?" I said dropping my robe revealing my lingerie. He turned his head for a second, turned his head to look at his laptop screen and then his head shot back towards me and his jaw dropped. "You like, Daddy?" I asked seductively. "Work can wait." He said closing his laptop. "Come here babygirl." He said. I walked over to him and I straddled his waist I felt his bulge grow from under me. He let out a light moan. I began to kiss his neck and leave hickeys all over his neck, down to his stomach, I just got down to his v-line. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. I was about to pull them off when I heard Harry's phone ring. I saw that it was Mitch calling. Harry hit the decline button but then Mitch started calling again. "You wanna answer that?" I asked him. "No." He said. I decided them to pick it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Y/N, is Harry there?" Mitch asked. "Yea." I replied then I handed Harry the phone. He rolled his eyes at me before he took the phone from me. "What's up Mitchell?" He asked in annoyance. I let Harry have his conversation with Mitch while I continued to what I was doing. I pulled down his jeans along with his boxers and his erection smacked his stomach. I took it in my hand and I slowly began to pump it. Harry bit his lip to refrain himself from moaning while on the phone with Mitch. I ran my finger over his tip before kissing it. I stopped. "Don't tease love.." Harry whispered to me before he moaned softly. I put his dick into my mouth as I began to suck on it. I couldn't fit all of it into my mouth so I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand. I looked up at Harry who looked like he was refraining himself from moaning. "Mitch, can I call you back later? Yea. Alright bye." Then he hung up the phone and tossed it over to couch and moaned loudly. "Oh fuck baby." He moaned throwing his head back then he grabbed a handful of my hair in his hand. "Baby..I'm gonna.." He spoke before I felt him twitch in my mouth and he released himself into my mouth.