Daddy Kink

Y/N's POV
Harry and I were hosting a small engagement dinner party at our house. We were talking amongst some of our friends and family that we had invited as Harry had his arm wrapped around my waist. He then excused us from the conversation as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the small hallway right in front of the bathroom. "You look beautiful tonight my love." He said. "You wanna know my secret?" I asked him. "What secret?" He asked. I leaned closely to him and whispered in his ear. "I'm not wearing any underwear.." I whispered before pulling away and I winked at him. I began to walk away when Harry pulled me back and then he opened the bathroom door pulling me into the bathroom with him and locking the door behind us. "Haz what are you doing? We have guests and dinner starts in 7 minutes." I said. "Well then we have 7 minutes to do whatever we want love." He said seductively as he lifted me onto the bathroom counter as he began to kiss me, our lips moved in-sync then he started kissing my neck. I slightly moaned remembering that we had guests over who would've been able to hear us. Harry slowly squatted down in front of the counter as he pulled up the skirt of my dress to my hips. He kissed my inner thigh before he made his way to my wet heat. I bit my lip to refrain myself from moaning so loudly as Harry did his magic with his tongue. I threw my head back as my head hit the mirror. It kinda hurt but I was distracted with how amazing Harry made me feel. My legs began to shake and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Harry.." I choked out as I felt myself about to climax. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath. I felt myself release. Harry stood up. "Was that good for you baby?" He asked smirking. "More than good."  I said smiling. Harry helped me off the counter and I quickly washed it and pulled down my dress before Harry left the bathroom first. He knocked lightly letting me know that I was clear to come out. We walked out to the kitchen where both of our mothers were. Harry went to grab the mashed potatoes from my mother and started walked to go to the patio when I noticed he had something on his face remembering what it was. My eyes went wide. "Harry," I said walking over to him. "I think I have something in my eye. Could you come look and see if you can help me get it out. I think it's an eyelash." I said as I rubbed my eye pretending I had something in it. "Sure." He replied. Then Gemma walked into the kitchen. "Gem, do you mind taking these out the patio please? I have to help Y/N with something real quick." He said handing them to her. She nodded before walking out of the kitchen and I grabbed Harry's hand and quickly pulling him back into the bathroom. Harry was about to observe my eye when I stopped him. "Nothing's wrong with my eye. You just have a little something on your face." I whispered. He turned to look in the mirror and then he took his finger wiping it off then licked it. "You taste good baby..like strawberries." (A/N: I'm sorry I had to 😂) He winked at me. I chuckled before smacking his arm lightly, "Interesting since you know I'm allergic." I said before walking out of the bathroom again.

We were close to all finishing dinner on the patio at the tables we had set up. As we were talking with my cousin, Y/favorite cousin/N and her husband. Harry kept his hand on my thigh, moving it up a little bit and reached my heat feeling how wet I was and he rubbed me up and down. My breath hitched. I looked over at him and glared. I felt as he ran his hand up and down my slit. I then taking his hand away and crossing my legs so he wouldn't be able to tough me again. I then placed my hand high onto his thigh as I began to rub it gently while we were talking to my cousin, Y/favorite cousin/N and her husband. I saw Harry look at me from out of the corner of my eye. I started to move my hand over to his crotch as I began to palm him softly and his bulge began to grow lightly underneath my touch. Harry began to shift a bit before I took my hand off and I stood up to clear off the table Harry glared at me as I began to walk towards the house. I winked at him before walking inside.

Harry's POV
After everyone had finally left, Y/N was doing the dishes. I slowly walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "That was a very naughty thing that you did to me tonight. Teasing Daddy like that. Maybe I should punish you.." I said into her ear. "Well daddy, I was a good girl all night." She said setting down the plate she was washing and turned around to face me. "But on second thought.." She took my hand and pulling me towards our bedroom. "maybe you should punish me." She said before she began to unbutton my shirt taking it off then pushed me onto the bed. "Or..maybe I could treat you.." She said as she slowly squatted in front of me and started to unbuckle my belt before she undid my pants pulling them down along with my boxers. My boner popped up and smacked my stomach. Y/N began to move her hand up and down my shaft. I began to moan as I threw my head back. "You like that daddy?" She asked me. "D-Don't stop baby girl. Keep going." I moaned. Her hand movement became quicker and I felt myself about to reach climax. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum." I moaned. She stopped. "Not yet daddy.." She said. I lifted my head up to see her taking off her dress, revealing her beautiful naked body. I sat up before she walked around to get onto the bed and laid on the bed "Now this...this is where I let you fuck me as hard as you want to daddy." She said seductively.

Back to Y/N's POV
I laid myself out on the bed. He had gotten off of the edge of the bed then crawling over top of me. He began to kiss my neck then I felt his hand run over my wet heat. I moaned lightly. "You're so wet for me babygirl. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning." He said before he spread my legs open before lining himself up at my entrance before slamming into me. I screamed in pleasure as he began to thrust himself into me.