Back Seat

Y/N's POV
Harry drove us to his place. He had his shirt unbuttoned and he was wearing tight jeans with his bulge showing through them. He looked so hot. I just wanted him then and there. "Harry?" I asked. "Yes baby?" He replied. "You think we can, ya know.." I said as I placed my hand on his thigh, giving him a hint that I wanted him. "Get in the back." He said. I crawled to the back seat of his car and he followed. I got on top of him straddling his waist. We kissed passionately it got heated and I could feel his bulge growing from under me rubbing against my panties underneath my skirt. I moaned. I got off of him to pull off my underwear while he slid his boxers and jeans down his legs. I straddled him again and slid myself onto him. I moaned as I grinded against him and he trusted his hips upward. "Fuck babygirl, you're so tight." He moaned as he's thrusted harder. I bit my lip to refrain and pressed my face into his shoulder to myself from screaming in pleasure. "Baby I'm gonna-" I said before releasing myself onto him and he released himself inside me. We were both out of breath. Then a knock was made on the window we both looked over to see Harry's sister, Gemma standing there. I rolled down the window. "Um...mum's ready with dinner will you be able to contain yourselves?" She laughed. "Hush!" He replied. "I could hear you when I came to get the mail from the porch for god sake." She said. Harry pulled his boxers and pants up then put shirt back on. "We'll be in, in a few minutes." I said. Gemma nodded her head and walked back into the house.