Intro

"Mr. Styles?" I run my finger over a rose's stem again, mentally wincing when I poke a thorn, but trying to not show it. 

"Why so formal? What can I do for you, Mr. Tomlinson?" He asks back in a teasing tone, casually leaning against the doorframe and giggling lightly.

"Right, sorry, sorry. Um, I was wondering, if, Harry... Um, if you'd wanna go on a date with me? Oh, and uh, these are for you," I say, not coolly at all, as I bring the small bouquet out from behind me. He pushes himself upright and starts blushing. 

"Oh! I- um, thank you, Louis... These are beautiful, and I'd love to. Here, I can give you my number," Harry replies. I breathe out as he takes the flowers from me and holds out his hand for my phone, which I happily give him. 

"Thank you," I say sincerely, a smile finding its way to my face. 

"Of course, thank you. Just message me the details, a night with you sounds like a lovely time," he tells me, handing my phone back. Butterflies invade my stomach at his words and I'm in a daze from his voice and the look on his face. He truly can't be from this world. 

"It does sound like a lovely time. I'll message you, don't let me take up more of your night," I say with a laugh, he chuckles as well and his smile makes me feel warm, despite having seen it multiple times.

"I don't mind. It was great seeing you. Make a safe trip home, message me when you get there so I know you made it alright, yeah?" He asks, the caring tone in his voice makes me want to fall to one knee and ask him to marry me on the spot, but I hold back seeing as he'd probably think I'm crazy. 

"Of course. I'll talk to you then Harry, thank you for this chance, I won't let you down!" I promise, smiling brightly and sending him a wink before turning and making my way to my truck, hearing 'I'm sure you won't, drive safe' from behind me, followed by the door closing. 

I drive carefully, as per Harry's wishes, and soon I reach my flat to discover one of my flat mates - and best friends - home and in the living room. 

"Where did you go? A unicorn petting zoo? You look like you're high on sugar," Zayn says from the couch, his phone in his hand. 

"I just asked Harry Styles on a date," I tell him, he looks up at me surprised. 

"I knew you fancied him, but I didn't think you had the balls! I'm proud of you mate, from the looks of it he said yes. Oh, Niall's gonna die, NIALL!" Zayn yells. A blonde comes down the hall after a minute and pokes his head into the room. 

"I paused my porn, it better be good," Niall says, looking slightly grumpy. 

"I asked Harry Styles on a date and he said- ew why were you watching porn?" I ask, my face scrunching up. 

"He really said that? Because it's good and none of us get enough action, I know damn well you guys both watch it too," Niall replies matter-of-factly. 

"Not when you guys are both home," I defend. 

"Not true, I heard you once! And you just got here and I didn't know either of you were home, anyway, tell me about how Harry was." 

We both sit on the couch on either side of Zayn and I tell them everything, from the words he said to the feelings in my toes, and they called me whipped but that's alright, perhaps I am. 

After talking to them I message Harry, we talk until eleven pm, when he says he should go to bed. We had planned out when our date will be, along with talking about other things and I can really see myself falling for him. I just hope he can see it too.