II

"Hello there beautiful," I greet as Harry opens his front door and smiles at me, I easily smile back. 

"Hi, handsome. Where to this time, let me guess, it's a surprise?" He questions with a giggle, letting me hold his hand while leading him to my truck. It's been two weeks since our first date, today's our third, and he had planned the second one, taking me to an art museum. 

"Well, depends, how much do you wanna know?" I ask before closing his door for him and going to the driver's side. He's looking at me as I get in and I glance at him to see he has a goofy smile on his face and his eyes are shining happily. 

"Hmm, on a scale of one to ten I'd say a seven," he answers, laughing. I join his laughing easily and look away from him to drive out of his driveway. 

"Only a seven?" I tease, reminding myself to focus on the road as he laughs harder beside me. 

"I quite enjoy surprises, but I still wanna know," he replies, still laughing softly. I laugh as well, shaking my head fondly, before reaching forward and turning on the music, taking his hand after. 

We both sing along to The Beatles together and after a while, we pull into the parking lot of the building my flat was in and I get out, making my way to Harry's side and holding his hand as he gets out and I lead him to the door, pulling out my key. 

"Is this where you live?" He asks, walking through the door as I open it for him. 

"Yeah, come on," I reply, leading him to the stairs, up to the second floor, and to room 228. "As I've said, I don't live alone, so it's a bit of a mess, but come on in," I say as I unlock the door, opening it and offering him to come in after I finish speaking. 

"I like it, it's cozy," he says, looking around. I smile at him and make my way to the kitchen, which was an absolute disaster due to me attempting to cook and then realizing I was late for picking up Harry and shoving everything in the oven to keep warm and running out. Of course, it's only now that I realize the oven's still on and therefore is actually still cooking everything. 

"I've warned you that I'm a horrible cook, right?" I question as I hesitantly open the oven, deciding it doesn't look too bad. 

"Yeah, you have. So you've cooked for me this time? What, you're sick of me and wanna get rid of me but you don't wanna tell me so you're trying to kill me with food poisoning?" He teases, giggling as he makes his way into the kitchen. 

"I'm never gonna get sick of you," I tell him, softly kissing his cheek and he giggles more. I carefully pull the food out of the oven and it happens to actually look good. Well, as good as my cooking can look. 

"What extravagant meal have you prepared for me?" Harry asks, looking over my shoulder at the food. 

"Chicken, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of homemade mash," I say proudly, smiling to myself and looking at the food before turning to look at Harry, to find him already looking at me. 

"Looks amazing, where would I find plates?" He questions, opening the cabinet closest to us, and I point to the one plates are in and he nods and grabs two. He holds each plate for me as I serve us and he then sets them on the table while I grab two glasses and look in the fridge for drinks. 

"What would you like to drink love? We have water... um... we have... No, water's the only option," I tell him after deciding there was nothing else to drink, and he giggles from the seat he'd taken at the table. 

"Hmm, so many options, I think just water sounds good," he teases. I roll my eyes before laughing and filling both glasses with ice water, setting them next to our plates, and taking my seat in front of him.