V

"There's a few more boxes in the car," Zayn says first thing when I open the door. I nod and run past them to the car, grabbing one of four boxes and making my way back in. 

"They all have where they go written on them," I tell them and they both look at the boxes they'd been holding. 

"What in the world are you doing outside?" Liam questions, adjusting the box and getting ready to take it to the backyard, and I roll my eyes at him. 

"You'll see. Trust me, it goes outside," I reply, he rolls his eyes back before going to the backyard. 

Zayn puts his box in the living room and I take the one I'd grabbed to mine and Harry's room, smiling brightly. 

Today marks five years. Five years ago I married the most wonderful man, and I've only managed to love him more as the years go by. 

My smile grows before I make my way back downstairs, where Zayn and Liam both have another box, each of them carrying it outside. I go to the living room and start emptying the box Zayn had brought. 

"Are we not bringing in the other one?" Zayn questions after making his way to the living room. 

"That one's for the truck," I answer, he nods understandingly and he and Liam begin helping me with emptying the boxes and setting everything up. We turn on music while we work and I let my thoughts wander. 

Five years. It's been five years since I married the most perfect man. I've spent the last month planning for today and luckily Harry had to work today, which he apologized for profusely. 

I smile to myself and take another look around the house, looking into the backyard, our room, the kitchen, and the living room, before I finally meet Liam and Zayn in the driveway, leaning against their trunk.

"Hey mate. Happy five years, have fun tonight with whatever the hell you're doing with all that stuff," Zayn says, giving me a small hug which I return.

"Tell H happy five years for me," Liam adds, giving me a light hug as well. I nod and the two of them get in their car, sending another encouraging smile before they leave the driveway.

I take a deep breath and turn to my old truck. The truck I had used to take Harry on our very first date. Of course, I've gotten a better car now, but today is all about recreating the most important moments I've lived with Harry, so I convinced Liam to help me get it running again and it's now ready for the day, How To Save a Life waiting to play.

I look at the time on my phone screen and take another deep breath before climbing into the driver's side of the truck. 

Harry only works twenty minutes from our house, where he owns a flower shop. The best flower shop in town, might I add. His flowers are the most beautiful, he has a flower crown station where he personally helps people make crowns on days he's in, along with a small coffee station. 

I'm not being biased, he has the best flower shop I've ever seen.

I pull into the parking lot shortly and turn off the truck before making my way inside, where I'm met with one of the younger workers, Daniel. 

"Hey, Dan, able to  get me some roses?" I ask, he nods and runs off again, and I make my way around the shop, standing beside a flower stand and watching Harry as he makes flower crowns with a pair that seem to be a couple, and I can't help but smile. 

Harry was made to work with flowers, I've never met someone that could name so many flowers so easily. He's basically one with nature, and it's beautiful to see. 

"Here you are," Daniel whispers from behind me, handing me a bouquet of only the prettiest flowers - cause that's all Harry has. In his past four years of owning the shop, I've seen two flowers that weren't perfect, and those were when he had first gotten it and was learning still. He's a professional now - one with the flowers.