I

Today's the day! The day I knock on Harry's door and take him on a date. 

I park my truck and take a final look around. I had spent all of this morning cleaning it out with Zayn and Niall's help, seeing as they'd helped make the mess. 

The past week had been spent planning the date, and eventually, I wrote the final plan on a small paper. I went over each step with Niall and Zayn before leaving the flat and I go over them all one last time before stepping out of the truck. 

I take another deep breath while walking up the path, and one last one before knocking on the door. My breaths are wasted seeing as I choke on them the second the door is opened. In front of me stands the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, and seeing him makes me want to learn photography and time travel so I can put a picture of him in this exact moment in every museum I come across. 

My view only gets better when he sees me and starts smiling brightly. He turns and grabs a jean jacket before stepping out of the door, locking it behind him. I offer my hand to him and he takes it, smiling more, and I lift it to gently kiss his knuckles. 

"Here, I'll take your jacket love," I tell him, offering my other hand. He smiles and gives it to me easily and I guide him to my truck, opening the door for him and holding his hand as he steps in. I close the door and make my way to the other side of the truck, getting into the driver's seat and carefully putting his jacket in the back. 

"So, where to, Mr. Tomlinson?" He asks, looking at me with a certain fondness in his eyes and I smile at him. 

"That would be a surprise, Mr. Styles," I reply, pulling into the road and glancing at him once more before putting my hand between us, offering it to him, and he happily takes it. "Here, we can change the disc if you want, I have plenty, anything you'd like darling," I say, turning on the cd player, The Fray filling the car. 

"No, it's okay, I like this album," Harry replies, still a fond smile on his face and I resist poking his dimples. 

"Good, this date wouldn't go well if you didn't like the best album of all time," I reply, bringing a laugh out of him. A laugh he should be given a Grammy for, considering the pure beauty of it. I silently wish I had recorded it and promise myself to always make him laugh. 

After getting over my initial shock - which I wouldn't be surprised if I got shocked every time he laughs for as long as I'm blessed to hear it - I laugh along with him. 

As the last notes of Heaven Forbid play, Harry sits forward and turns the volume up, and Look After You begins, and of course, it's the best song on the album so who doesn't sing along to it? Harry. Harry doesn't. Harry sits there and watches me sing. I'll admit I'm slightly offended but the look in his eyes makes it okay. 

Each time I glance at him, his smile only grows, and a certain fondness fills his eyes as if he was in VIP watching his favorite singer. 

"That was beautiful," he says as the song ends, and I simply roll my eyes at him. 

"I sounded like a dying cat but whatever you say, love," I reply before pulling into a cafe's parking lot. Of course, a cafe doesn't sound like the perfect date from the sound of it but it's not just any cafe. 

"Thank you," Harry tells me with a sweet smile when I open his door and gently take hold of his hand as he steps out. 

"No worries darling. This cafe, it has history. The first job I ever got after I moved to London, I worked here. On my first day here, one of my new coworkers asked me to stay late and she intimidated me so I agreed, and after we finished for the day and closed everything, everyone was still there, and that's when I discovered we were celebrating that the person I was replacing was gone," I start explaining, opening the door for him and leading him in.