'If' indeed

(Sorry if it seems like I'm over-glorifying Texas and making him seem cooler, better, and more worthy than all of the other states.

I mean, it's not my fault Texas is the best state

Im joking I'm joking pls don't kill me-)

Everyone is staring at me... which is very uncomfortable... but this doesn't last long, seeing that the mansion begins to crumble beneath our feet.

"We gotta get out of here!" New Jersey exclaimed. Everyone started rushing out of the mansion... and something must've knocked another thing over which made that thing catch on fire because next thing I know, EVERYTHING IS ON F*CKING FIRE. Everyone gets out safely, except...

"Where's New York?!" California exclaimed.

"He was in the lounge taking a nap!" Connecticut exclaims.

F*ck... somebody needs to get him!

Wait... don't I have powers now?

I look at my arm and realize it's on fire... but I feel no pain...my skin isn't actually burning... as if I'm immune...

OH F*CK I SHOULD PROBABLY GO HELP HIM THEN

I run into the house, without a second thought.

"TEXAS WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING THE HOUSE IS ON F*CKING FIRE ARE YOU INSANE!!!!?!" I hear California exclaim.

I navigate through the crumbling hallways to the lounge. New York is crawling through the hallway, trying not to breath in too much smoke. I am about to help him out, but suddenly the roof above us gives way... I stick up my hand...

And an ice shield forms around us.

Amazed, I stick my hand out at the fire blocking the hallway, and water shoots out.

SO F*CKIN COOL?!?!

I help New York out of the mansion... he's a bit burnt, but luckily Wisconsin seems to still have his power. Suddenly, Florida, California, and Louis have me wrapped in a tight hug.

"You idiot!!!! Don't just run into a burning building without any explanation!!!" California exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry...," I say. Florida gently runs his hand over my wounded arm... and the teeth marks he left. He let out a sob and threw his arms around me. I held him close. "It's ok... it's not your fault," I whisper. Florida gently releases me, seeming a bit calmer, but when he sees the damage he'd done to Louis, he breaks out into more sobs. Louis grabs his hand.

"Florida... hon, look at me... it's ok... I'll be ok... I'm not mad at you," Louis said. Florida hugged him.

"M...on...ster....," Florida hissed.

"You are not a monster! Don't call yourself that! The real monster is confederate! Florida I... I care about you ok? I'm so glad you're ok," Louis said. The two stay wrapped in each other's arms, and I decide to go check on New York.

"Uh... what did I miss?" New York asked. I chuckle.

"Um... a lot... I might be magic now so... whoops," I say. New York takes a deep breath.

"Well... um... that's new...," New York said. We look over at the destroyed house. "by the way... Sleeping is f*cking phenomenal and I plan to do it way more often," New York says, trying to lighten the mood. I laugh.

"You do seem less uptight, I have to say,"

"I'm gonna do this sh*t all the time, like, I did kinda wake up to a nightmare... but boy do I feel refreshed," New York said.