*insert blushy emoji*

(Once this main story is done I am DEFINITELY making a spin-off series for this similar to NAT)

Here's Texas's new powers btw:

He can turn anything into pure gold (or gold colored) and he can control ice and snow basically like Elsa. He can make lava appear and turn into a volcanic rock monster. He make wind go woooooo. He can create mountains and valleys with his brain. He can't directly hear people's thoughts, but He knows exactly what people are feeling and why. He can also sense pain/sickness/other health related stuffs. He can just take the moisture out of anything. Even humans. He doesn't do it to humans though, because that would be murder. He doesn't need sleep, and can do anything for hours and hours without loosing energy. He can also gift energy to others. He can't drown or get burnt. He's a hella good singer, and can lure anyone with his voice. He can also calm people/animals down with his singing. He can turn into a Diamond dude and become basically indestructible. He can go into the ground, and then sprouts again in another area. It's basically teleportation but limited to only places he can get to by ground (meaning he couldn't teleport into a plane, or elevated space, like the second + floor of a building). Y'know that one bell in minecraft that are in the villages? If you ring it all of the villagers gather around? Yeah, that's what he does, except he can choose who he wants to summon. The person he summons has no choice (kinda hypnosis-ish) but once they get there they can leave. Until he summons them again I guess. He makes the water go wooo. He makes plants exist. He makes rain start raining or stop raining. He can control animals with his music and can find any precious material just lying around. He can heal dead plants. He gets a 'Tex sense' that tells him to go to a specific area. When he gets there, it always benefits the situation. He can ignore these urges, however it can lead to disastrous (or mildly inconvenient) consequence

I toss and turn that night... it's as if I am physically incapable of sleeping... I'm not even tired...

Wait a second...

DAMMIT NUEVA!

I decide to go for a walk through the garden, setting my hand on fire and using myself as a torch, because that's natural.

"...Texas?" California says.

"Oh, hey Cali! Why're you up?" I ask.

"Oh... I couldn't sleep well... I always can't sleep well in a new environment... I'm very tired though," California said.

"Oh! I have New York's power! I can give you energy!" I exclaim.

"Do you know how?" California asks. I stick my hand into the nearby pond to get rid of the fire, and grab both of his, but he pulls his hand away. "Still burning hot...," California said, looking down at my hand. And so, I cool my hand off with my new ice and snow powers. California chuckles and takes my now cold hands... his are warm and delicate. I focus, and try to transfer my energy to him... suddenly his eyes shoot open.

"Wow... that felt... sudden... New York can do it a bit more gradually...," California said.

"Sorry! I'm still learning-,"

"It's fine, that felt cool. Anyway, I noticed you put golden flowers in my room," California said. I smile.

"Yeah! I thought you'd like it- unless you're pointing it out because you hate it and If that's the case I'm sorry I'll fix it-,"

"No silly, I think it's adorable that you thought of me like that! It's sweet," California said, his eyes glowing gold. I can tell he thinks I'm cute... but like... in a friendly way or...?

"Hey... your eyes still glow gold when you smile! That's great!" I exclaim, but suddenly, California seems panicked.

"You noticed?!" California exclaimed, before immediately turning away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"U-um... I need to go... uh... Ari probably needs me because he accidentally pins himself to his bed if he has a nightmare so sorry byeeeeee," California said, before rushing away... did I say something wrong? Should I chase him? Or... not chase him...? After all, he does realize Arizona also lost his power, right?

"Oooohhhhh drama," Louis said.

"LOUIS! Stop poppin out of nowhere!" I exclaim.

"Sorry! I was just takin Lucy for a walk, spirits get antsy too Y'know?" Louis said, holding up his metal walking cane that he definitely doesn't even need seeing that he has no problem walking alone. I sigh.

"Yeah... ugh... I wish I could just sleep...," I say. Louis shrugs, and suddenly hits me over the head with his metal cane.

The next morning I get him back by having Florida cuddle with him as he woke up. His face turned redder than a beetroot when he realized who was in his arms.

"WHAT WHO WHY WHEN HI FLORIDA?" Louis exclaimed. Florida laughed and pointed at me, who might not have been recording this reaction. "Texas!!! You didn't tell him right?!" Louis exclaimed. Florida looked confused, thinking that I just wanted him to cuddle Louis for friendly prank purposes.

"I didn't tell him anything, just to give you a lil snuggle," I say. Florida looked between us, obviously wanting in on our little secret. Louis sighs and gets up.

"Don't worry about it Florida... I'll tell you later," Louis says. Florida shrugs.

"Anyway, Connecticut made breakfast, let's go eat," I say. We go and get some food, and I notice California trying to avoid me.

"How are you feeling?" Georgia asked, seeing my saddened expression. I can tell Georgia has been a lot more curious about other people once she could no longer read them like a book. I sigh.

"I think I made Cali uncomfortable and now he doesn't wanna talk to me...," I say.

"What'd you do?" Georgia asked.

"I dunno! I just pointed out his eyes still turn gold when he smiles...," I say. Georgia stares at me in surprise, before starting to chuckle. "What? What'd I say?" I ask. Georgia shakes her head.

"Ok, I usually try to keep peoples secrets but...." Georgia leans in to whisper the last part in my ear...

"His eyes only turn gold when he's smiling at someone he's attracted to,"