Part three <3

I stood in shock as i looked at the 9 feet tall animatronics that looked me dead in the eyes.
"Hi? Uhm i-im y/n, nice to meet you!"
The tall bear replied with a deep, but soothing voice
"Hello, why are you here?"
"ARE YOU THE NEW MECHANIC? ARE YOU ARE YOU?!"
The white chicen seemed exited and so was i, but something inside me wanted to run away and hide.
"Chica calm down! I am asking again., why are you here?"
"I-i am the new technician here! I hope we can be friends"
The backstage was really cold so i was freezing in there.
"Hey Fred, do ya think this little kid is really an employee here?"
The grey wolf was curiuos about me but i was not having it,
"HEY!! IM NOT A KID, IM 21!"
"Well ya dont look like it, youre so short like a bug, hahahaa!"
"I will get you ripped apart if you dont shut up gatorman!"
I was really fussed that everyone thought i am really short, its not my fault that im small!
"Okay guys lets calm down now, we have to welcome our new friend!"
Freddy said as he scolded his friends for being a little mean.
"𝙰𝙼 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝟿 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙲!?!???"
I was actually really scared that the big alligator would squish me dead, but at the same time they seemed to care about my well-being.
"So how exatly do i do this job then?"
"Oh, that is easy! Firstly you have to see if we had any malfuncions or outbursts at the concert, if then, you can see what caused it and fix it up! Then you could do a new paint job if its chipping off or check our instruments!"
"Ohhkayyy... Uhm that seems hard but i guess i will try then!"
I was gaining a little confidence but i wasnt quite sure i know how to work with animatronics, nor how to "fix the problem" Well i guess there is only one way to find out then!
"But Fred, our performance is in 30 minutes!we have to go to the rehearsal room"
"Oh... well thats a shame, i guess we have to go for now, goodbye y/n!"
"Bye guys!"
As the animatronics walked away, i decided that i was going to look around and get to know the place better since i work here now. I looked in the green rooms from the big glass wall, then i peeked in the prize counters, played some arcade games in the west arcade and then i finally found the daycare! But when i entered, there were two massive golden statues and a slide that said: "SLIDE INTO FUN!"
"I guess this wont hurt to try"
I had to go down the slide because the other way was blocked for some reason so i assumed it was only for staff.
I sled down and fell into...
"𝙰 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚝? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
I shuffled my way through the ballpit and i was almost out until something pulled me down, i got up again but i fell again,
"𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝"
I stood up, but now i wasnt alone.

___________________________
TY GUYS FOR WAITING IM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER💕💕
Also i think a new chapter will come out on sunday so stay tuned yall!

581 Words (• ◡ •)

❤︎