Part 6😍

I sat in my hiding place as i listened to moon rambling creepily of how he is going to put me to sleep.

"Nighty night~"

"𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙!"

♪Jingle♪

♪Jingle♪

I heard the bells coming closer with each sound, i covered my mouth in hopes of not getting caught, but it was useless.

"Found you~"

I looked up to see two pairs of red eyes staring down at me. Tears started to form in my eyes as i watched the animatronic taking the two foam blocks i put infront of me, away. I couldnt stand up, everything felt like a nightmare as he kneeled down to look at me dead in the eyes.

"Dont cry, it doesnt fit you."

"𝚆-𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎-"

Moon hugged me.

I fell onto his shoulder as i cried, and cried.

"Im not going to kill you starlight~"

"Why h-have you n-"
*hiccup*
"not k-killed me yet?"
*hiccup*

no answer.

"Stay here, i will go get you some water."

Moon let go of me and walked away, leaving me with a million thoughts.
"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎? 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕! 𝙷𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗?! 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚖 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍? 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙!?"
I was panicking again, but someones cold hand gently touched me.
"Drink some water. It will help."
"Thanks"
I took the water bottle from moon and almost drank half of it,
"I guess you are hungry too, do you wanna come to the kitchen with me?"
"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜? 𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎!"
Suddenly, moon scooped me up ofc bridal style😍😍, and took me to the daycare kitchen. He put me down and started searching something for me to eat.
"Do you like f/s?" (Favourite snack)
"Yeah! I love them!"
"Good."
"I guess you arent that bad at all, thanks!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well i thought you would kill me when you found me in that hide-and-seek game!"
"Sun told you..."
Moon seemed sad now, so i did the only thing i could, i hugged him.
We sat there in silence is i endlessly hugged moon.
___________________________
OHMYGOD GUYS I AM LITERALLY GOING TO FAINT TYTYTYTYTYTY💗💗💗💗💗💗
I HAVE ALMOST 200 READS😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

412 Words😭

❤︎