The last goodbye...

"Please... Please give them back... they are all i have..." I squirmed in the strong grasp of the worker. Nothing worked.
"Remember us... Dewdrop."
"I-i will! I will never forget you..."
They were shoved into a large metal container.
"Alright, enough. You have caused us so much trouble y/n. You had a relationship with the daycare animatronic and didn't inform us? It's pathetic. You are fired."
Oh.
"..."
"And as for your 'Lover' its going in the trash compactor. We don't need it anyways."
...
"Ugh whatever, you are blacklisted now. So no hopes of getting a job. Deal with it."
"Ok"
This is it, my life is over. It crumbled to dust from one incident. So naive i was.
"Im going home."
Lets go home. Thats a good idea.
The worker holding me let go, i walked to my car.

———————————

Finally home. I can rest. The cars engine lowly purred as i pulled the ignition off. Click. The front door creaked as i stepped in, closing it behind me. Home.
"I'll see you soon my two beautiful celestial brothers."
My room. I bought strong, sturdy rope, just incase i needed it. Now is the time. I snatched the rope off the kitchen table, walking up the stairs and into my room.
"I will see you both soon,"
Its done.
"On the other side."
The chair fell.

'Is this what heartbreak feels like?'

🎉 You've finished reading •𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤... 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘?• 🎉