part eleven😶

"Y/N!"
...
"Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!"
"Mmm... What is it?"
"Y/N YOU HAVE TO GET UP NOW SUNSHINE!"
"Hmph. One more minute pleaseee"
"no."
"Okay im up-"
"There is the smell of smoke here..."
I looked out the balcony and saw that fire has engulfed the whole play-area.
"Its okay!-"
"no- no no no! I DONT WANNA DIE!"
"I will turn off the lights so moon can get us out of here."
"okay..."
I waited for sun to transform into moon, but it didnt happen.
"What! NO!"
Tears were streaming down my face,
"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎..."
There was sun, trying to flick the light on and off, in hopes of fixing it, but nothing worked.
"Sunshine! Hop on my back, now!"
"O-okay..."
I got on sun's back. We ran out from the doorway since there was no other way. Finally, when we got to the theater, sun stopped because the lights were dark enough for moon to come out. After a few seconds, it was moon who was carrying me instead.
"Lets get out of here starlight."
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
"𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝...!"
"MOON! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS!"
"The others? Who- ..."
"We have to find them. Now."
We started frantically looking around for the other four animatronics until we found them.
"HEY! THERE MOON!"
I pointed towards three figures in the corner. We ran to them as fast as we could.
"STAY AWAY!" I could see Roxy was distressed by our appearance.
"Oh-h thank g-god you guys fou-found us! W-we apPPP-re-reciate it!" Monty on the other hand was more calmer.
"Who are you?!"
"Calm down Roxy, its me, Y/n!"
"OH Y/N THANK YOU!" Roxy was happy and tried to hug me but instead, hugged Moon.
"Ahem."
"Moon? Is that you?"
"Yes." I could hear that Moon wasn't too pleased by the embrace, but still took it.
"Ph-phew... Im g-gla-ad you GUYS-S-s-S are-areeEEE her-here."
"Monty whats up with your weird talk and the gliches?"
"Oh-h-h my jaw-j-jaWW is BRok-rokEnn, AS-S-S you-yu can-CA-can see."
"GUYS ENOUGH! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE QUICKLY!"
"Huh. Why?"
"THE MALL IS ON FIRE!"
"Chica grab my hand hun."
The white chicken nodded to roxy as she grabbed her hand. Monty was getting carried by chica, while they ran after moon and me.
"THERE ARE THE... doors...?"
The whole entrance was busted up bad, like a wrecking ball had gone through it. All i see is the friendly face of the DJ, welcoming us outside.
We ran out, helped the other animatronics recover, and asked the DJ how he got out. Moon was questioning the others, while i looked around us.
"What..."
There stood a child, infront of the mall, probably traumatized from Music man busting out the mall entrance. He was holding onto another animatronic.
"Freddy...?"
The boy noticed me and tugged on Freddy's bowtie, he looks down at the small kid and asked him whats wrong.
The boy pointed at me, as Freddy glares at me with a dull look.
He walks over to me with the kid and kneeled down to my height.
"Hello y/n. Are you okay?"
"I- ..."
"Im fine."
"I see that your heartrate is going up fast y/n. Something is not right."
I wanted to answer Freddy, but two cold hands grabbed my shoulders, dragging me beside it.
"What are you doing with that rule-breaker Freddy."
"Im sorry about Gregory Moon. I didnt know he would do that..."
"Freddy i dont like it here... Please lets go now..."
"Dont worry superstar, you're safe with me."
"Oh please, me and y/n here, rescued all the other three animatronics, that YOU forgot."
"And the DJ was smart enough to get out himself."
"You're right y/n... Im really sorry for what happened... I don't know what came into me..."
"What do you mean by that Freddy fazbear?!"
"I was the one who set the mall on fire..."
Silence filled the air as i stood beside Moon, trying to think everything through.
"I didn't really mean for this to happen, i..."
"You what."
"Im sorry..."
"That isn't enough now. Look at what you've done. Come on starlight, let's go."
"I hope you are proud of yourself Freddy Fazbear."
Moon takes my hand as we walk away to talk to the others, and discuss on what we should do next.
"I think first things first, we should get you three fixed up. Then we will see what happens next."
"S-s-soundsss lik-like th-e b-b-best p-plan-plan t-to me-e."
"But where can we find a place to stay? I mean, we can't walk into someones house-"
Suddenly, i hear a loud alarm blasting in the distance, coming closer.
"Wait moon... What is that?"
"What is-... Oh no..."
"Moon? Moon!"
Moon looks at me with a worried face as if he would start crying.
"Starlight... the love of my life... i love you so much. Please remember me... Starlight..."
"What do you mean?-"
I got cut off as a big company car pulled into the driveway, a big sign on the side, reading in giant letters: Fazbear. co.
"No... Please dont go moon..."
"I cant help it... im just a dumb robot... heh, makes you think huh?"
"THERE THEY ARE!"
A man ran towards me as i stared into moons sad eyes.
The sun was coming out,
"𝙾𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎... 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖..."
I didn't realize that someone was holding me until i got woken up by sun's loud screaming.
"NO PLEASE! I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!!!"
"You have to come with us, you are our's."
"No..."
"What did you say y/n?"
"NO! LET HIM GO, HE DIDNT DO THIS!"
"Y/n, i understand your anger, but-"
"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY ANGER!"
"If you did, you wouldn't be taking me away so soon."
_______________________
YEYEYE I DID IT!!!! I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS ;)) Uhmmm long story short, i lost motivation for a little bit, BUT IM BACK IN BUISNESS BABYYY🤪😍😍 Soo im thinking wether i should do something like a puppet x golden freddy, or y/n maybe idk😋
Anyways i think this book will end soon, and when that happens i will start a new one or 2😇

꧁1077 words꧂

❤︎︎