Part four <3

I just looked at it, as the tall animatronic stared down at me with a permanent smile plastered on its face.
"HELLOOO?"
I covered my ears quickly because the animatronic was so loud,
"Can you talk quieter please?"
"Oh im sorry, im sun! What is your name?"
they seemed calmer now so i took my hands off my ears and answer them.
"Im y/n, nice to meet you sun!"
I smiled at him and he just stared at me  for a solid ten seconds, they then looked around the place to see if everything is in-place and ready to use.
"What are you looking for sun?"
i asked them confusingly, they answered with a simple,
"The kids will arrive soon, the place needs to be clean."
"𝙾𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎."
I told sun that i could stay to take care of the kids and he replied with a loud
"YES OF COURSE YOU CAN!"
He seemed really exited and ran off to somewhere. In the meantime i looked around the place to get a better view of it all. The daycare has a bunch of play structures, maybe a castle or some kind of tower of some sorts, a security table, some soft foam blocks and little kiddie tables scattered around the whole daycare. The daycare has a gigantic net covering the whole perimeter of the place.
"𝙷𝚖𝚖𝚖... 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑? 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑! 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜."
Sun finally came back with a little wind-up gift, he handed it to me and said to open it up, so i started turning the small handle on there and the lid popped open after a few seconds and inside was an adorable sun plushie!
"Wow sun, thank you so much! It looks so cute!"
"Youre welcome y/n!-"
It was on accident but i hugged sun and he hugged me back. His body was warm, and i thought robots were all cold and stuff but nooo! He was really, like a warm sun.
"𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙼 𝙸 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙾𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙴!"
I shook off my thoughts and let go of the long hug, he was still smiling as he skipped off to the ballpit to hide.
He hush-yelled for me to come with him too, so i went to hide to hide with sun.
Three kids sled down and yelped with exitement when they were grabbed by sun and lifted off the ground. Two kids were lurking around the ballpit and throwing colourful balls at eachother, so i decided it would be a good idea to jump out and scare them, to which i did. At first they screamed and then both of the boys started laughing histerically, falling over the ballpit, i laughed with them too.
Sun did puppet shows and i made crafts with the kids,
"That is a great flower you drew there Darcy!"
"T-thank you mx. y/n! But this is for you!"
Darcy is so adorable <3
"Oh, for me? Thank you so much Darcy, youre the sweetest!"
She ran off to the soft play area and climbed inside, i saw her running around in the structure, then vanishing behind a wall.

~ 💗Time skip💗 ~

"Bye Xavier! Goodbye Darcy, thank you for the drawing again!"
I was saying the last goodbyes to the children who were leaving with their parent/guardian. When the last kid left sun hugged me and asked
"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you stay for a sleepover? I can get us slushies and chips!"
"Well if you insist, because i have nothing to do at home so i would just be bored"
"OH YAY THANK YOU Y/N"
Sun hugged me and lifted me up, but suddenly put me down,
"There is only one rule! Keep the lights on... ON!"

________________________
IM SO SORRY THAT I KEPT YOU GUYS WAITING!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I will try to upload more stories!!!!

Word count: 681

❤︎