CHAPTER-1

Author's note:

Annyeong haseyo,

My lovely readers out there!

This is a very first time I'm trying writting BTS FF! Well, english isn't my first language so please be patient with my grammar and spelling mistakes! Hoping to get your love and support!

Well, A Min Yoongi FF ya all, hope you would like it, and will let me know your views on the same!

Proceeding...

This work is originally done by me, if you see someone being coping it kindly report straight away!

Kindly, vote and let me know your views in the comment section below!

SO, LET'S START...

CHAPTER-1

"Y/n baby I love you I truely do, like so damn much!" He said. "Jinja?" You asked him with a smile on your lips, he gummily smiled at you and nodded his head. His eyes shifted it's gaze from your eyes to your lips so pecking them litely he turned to leave, but you holds his hand suddenly in a firm grip leaving him all confusion and startlated, he turned to look at you.

"Now what?"

He asked with one eyebrow raised but soon he felt a pair of lips on his, leaving him shocked but soon he started moving them with yours in a syncs, which soon turned into an intense lip lock. They got separated after a long time of kissing as they got out of breath. But suddenly he looked at her strangely and then.

"Wake up! Honey... wake up, come on! Yah! Here wake up stop dreaming, it's already 11 in the morning." He said while patting your cheeks while his voice changed from the raspy one to a soft, femine also familiar one making your sleep disappear because of shock so you immediately opened your eyes, with a jerk.

"Eomma you?"

You said out of shock not even realizing about the surroundings which was your own room, while your mom gave you an are- you- even- for- real- expresion.

"Y/n who else it could be, here inside your room in the morning time?" She sarcastically said, while folding her arms near her chest.

"Now wake up you lazy ass. Don't you have any work? Remember you're exhibition is around the corners and you ain't aloud to sleep like a horse atleast for now. Go and get ready you have a lot of work to cope with."

While you slightly nodded your head in acceptance while your mom left the room after ruffling your hairs with a small smile on her lips. You started making your bed when a vivid realization hits your head, making your heart beat crazily in your chest.

"Was that- was that just a dr-dream?" You said out of startlation. "H-he, how can I dream about him out of blues? That too a-a romantic dream? Argh! What is happening to you Y/n? Okaie, I shouldn't think much about this it's- it was just a dream." Shaking off all those thoughts from your head you quickly made your bed, you went to do your daily routine.

.

.

.

You were standing infront of a beautiful river with your canvas hanging on the stand, while your oil paints were all catered on a foldable table which you brought along with you from your house.