CHAPTER-4

Continue from the previous part...

"Hello Mr. Kim Seokjin!" Yoongi said with a smirk plastered over his face, while Seokjin looked confused at his sudden arrival, but he quickly covered up his confusion with a smile and then welcomed him inside.

"Come inside Mr. Min glad to see you again, have a seat please." He slitly nodded his head and sat infront of him.

"Now tell me, how can I help you?"

"Y/n-- Y/n, I need her phone number and address right now."

While Jin gave him a confused and statlated look, not just because he was asking your personal details but also because of his dominating tone.

"Excuse me."

"Excused, now please quickly share the details I'm already getting late, I don't have much time to waste." He said out of desperation, but still his tone sounded a bit lazy.

"But why are you asking for her details moreover I can't share it like that." Jin said being sternly, while Yoongi was getting irritated just by his voice but calming himself a bit but he was not in a mood to pick up any fight so he just thought of some believable excuse then opened his mouth.

"Listen I need a few more canvas my Miss Y/n's collection, that's why I wanted to contact her personally. So kindly share her details please."

"Sorry we still can't share, it's confidential."

"I had enough of your dramas now." Yoongi said loudly as he slammed his hand the table making Jin flinch on his place.

"Keep your volume down Mr. Min!" Jin said then got up from the chair.

"You bast.."

"Hello Jinnu!"

Yoongi's words got cut in between as they heard a soft and familiar voice in the background greating Jin with brightness and at they moment they both turned to look at the direction there eyes soften as it was non but you.

Your POV.

I was passing by Jin's company so I thought to surprise him with some streamed buns as he liked them alot, and the moment I entered his cabin, I thought to quickly greet him in order to surprise him, but instead I was left all surprised as I found someone whom I didn't wanted to even see for this particular time being.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Jin said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"N-nothing!" Idk why but I felt my heart beat abnormal as I found Yoongi already looking at me with an intense gaze, I started feeling weak and the most appropriate thing I could thought at that particular moment was to run, so without wasting even a second I ran from there leaving those streamed buns on the ground, while I could hear the fade voice of Jin shouting my name from behind.

Your POV ends.

"Y/N!" Seokjin goes behind you, raising more anger inside Yoongi.

"When will you stop running from me? You don't know what are doing inside me by running from me like this, because it's just making me more and more desperate, and the day you'll come infront of me, you have to face it's consequences."

He thought about something for some time, then he goes from there. While on the other hand Jin went behind you, trying to stop you but you weren't even ready to bother about him. "Y/n, wait please listen to me once what happened tell me, wait Y/n." He held your and stopped you from leaving, while you wipped your tears then looked at him.

"I told you It's nothing!" You said, while he sighed.

"Come with me!" He took you along with him.

Jin's POV.

I know Y/n even more than her, but I still feel that some part of her is still hidden deep inside, I want her to show me each and every page of her life, but I don't want to force her for anything.

But atleast I can comfort her so I took her to her comfort place the river bank she told me she use to visit with one of her childhood friend, she never told whom, but I had already asumed how special he or she must be for her.

Reaching there I made her look in my eyes, but when I looked inside her eyes I could feel emptiness in them I sighed. "Y/n, sit here." I made her sit on a big rock.

"Now tell me what happened? I know you are worried about something and if it's related to Mr. Min then let me know, I'll teach him a correct lesson."

"No- no, it- it's nothing to do with him. I think I felt dizzy all of a sudden that it."

I know she is again lying to me, but I don't want to force her and I'll not. I'll wait her to speak herself. A bitter smiled formed on my lips, I just nodded my head at her and then placed my hand on her shoulder assuring her with my words.

"I-it's alright, but remember I'm always with you. If you ever need my help I'll be always there for you." She nodded her head, while I was about to leave from there when I felt a tiny figure wrapping around my body.

"Thank you so much Jin for always being there for me. I don't think I will ever get a best friend like you in my life, thank you ones again." I felt tears continously falling down from my eyes.

"Hm." I couldn't stand there anymore so I removing her hands from my chest I felt from there quickly.

Jin's POV ends.

Yoongi's POV.

I knew it Y/n where to find you, but seeing you again and again with this same bastard, boils my blood everytimes.

He was leaving from there as I was about to go and talk with her when she suddenly hugged him from behind I balled my fist out of anger, I couldn't bere even a bit of closeness amongst them and this girl she is hugging him? What a shame Yoongi, you can't even keep your away from one man? I was feeling frustrated at myself, and at Y/n as well. She can talk with any other person but she always has to run away from me, but not anymore sweetheart, a smirk formed on my lips and I went towrds her then kept my hand on her shoulder then called her name, making her flinch on her place. She turned and looked at me with eyes full of shock.

Yoongi's POV ends.

"What on the earth you are doing here Yoongi?" He frowned his eyesbrow then suddenly smiled at you gummily, then keeping his hand in between your jawline and neck area he rubbed his thumb on your cheek, giving you chills down your body, your heart started to beat crazily in your chest. You closed your eyes not able to bere the overflow of feelings inside you.

"How are you Y/n? Do have any idea how much I had missed you these years." A thin line of tears formed inside your eyes and a tear fall down as you opened them making his smile disappear. "Y-you are crying?" You yanked his hand away then wipped her tears off. "Why do you care suddenly?" You said coldly making his eyes wide open in shock, you tried to leave from there but he was more stubborn then you so he pulled you closer holding your waist in a firm grip as his hard chest hits your soft one, making you close your eyes in fear.

"What the hell are you even doing?" You were quick with your reaction as you raised your voice at him.

"Who told you to leave, huh? Keep one thing clear in your head that you can't keep on running from me. Y/n if you have any problem with me then talk rather than running away just say whatever you want to, but don't just keep it inside your heart and hurting yourself for no good." He said while staring into your eyes deeply.

                                    To be continued....

Hope you liked it...😀💜