CHAPTER-5

Continue from the previous part...

"Who told you to leave, huh? Keep one thing clear in your head that you can't keep on running from me. Y/n if you have any problem with me then talk rather than running away just say whatever you want to, but don't just keep it inside your heart and hurting yourself for no good." He said while staring into your eyes deeply while you stared back at him, you could feel sincerity in his words and eyes.

You gave in, as you could feel mixed emotions like anger, disappointment, love, guilt and alot but you wanted your anger to overpower you as you wanted to know him that how much he had hurt you past years, how much you waited for him, how much you suffered because of him but somewhere you don't want to have an outburst so you again decided to ignore.

"Yoongi I had been suffering alot and it would be better if you leaves from here."

"But Y/n atleast let me know that what's my fault? I can't bear all this anymore. Please atleast let me explain." He joined his hands infront of you making your eyes go teary, but you managed to maintain your cold voice infront of him.

"What will you explain? I don't need any explains, and moreover your explainations can't make up for these past years. The way I had craved for you, I-I really can't tell you how it feels Min, and stop creating troubles in my life now." You said coldly while tears started rolling down his eyes.

"Y/n you think me as a trouble maker for you? We are friends right?" He said.

"We were Yoongi but ain't anymore, so you better stop coming in my path." You replied avoiding any eye contact with him, making anger raise inside Yoongi, he harshly pulled you towards him, you could see darkness in his eyes.

"Why? Why are you saying such stuff huh? Because you got another friend or shall I say lover?" You looked at him being startlated.

"W-what lover?"

"Yes, lover."

"Yeah you guessed it right. He is my lover and why you even care? Just let us live peacefully. Just go away, the way you left me back then, leaving fake promises behind. Go. Today. As. WELL." You literally whisper yelled at him, making him instantly regret for the choice of his words.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Y/n. Please forgive me, I love you that's why I was feeling jealous and that's why I used such words please forgive for once."

"What did you said, you love me?" He nodded his head, while you continued. "Is this all joke for you? First of all talks shit then says sorry, this what I should expect from you right?"

"Y/n please no. I was insecure because of your sudden closeness with him, that's why without even thinking about my words I used them. But I really love you, please believe me." He literally pleaded infront of you, but somewhere you still scared of believing his words what if he left you again? How will you survive then?

"You lying Min, please don't play with my heart like this."

"But why will I lie Y/n? Don't you think, me standing here infront of you and trying to give explanations from half an hour is the biggest evidence of my sincerity, love and attachment towards you? Just once listen to your heart rather than your brain, please Y/n just damn chance let me explain Y/n please."

You looked at him with helplessness as you couldn't really help but listen to him what he wanted to say. "Tell." You said making him sigh in relief.

"First of all I'm sorry Y/n I never meant to hurt you and give you any kind of pain. But when we shifted to Seoul just with in few months my mother passed away I was kinda drepressed and my father noticed my condition so he asked me to shift in the America for higher studies so I could stay in a better environment and feel light. Years passed passed by I studied hard over there but I my mind never left your thoughts. Well the day I came back my dad engaged me in his business and I didn't had any problem about it because he only had me as a heir so I never got time to meet you. But you know what made me the most happiest about working as the CEO of my dad's company was cracking the deal in Daegu's most prestigious company but my happiness was never because of the deal but because the opportunity which I got to meet you, the deal was more like a second chance for both of us to start our relationship with a new beginning. I searched you everywhere but hopes were less to find you in such a big town, but fortunately I got the invitation for the exhibition and there I found you coincidently but you ran away I felt hurt and frustrated but I never wanted to leave hopes and stay determined, and I never stopped myself from searching you, and today I visited that pu-- I mean Seokjin because I needed your phone number and address if in case you changed the same."

"I didn't." You replied while he nodded his head and then he suddenly held both of your hands making you look at him.

"Now it's your decision to believe me or not, but I'm not lieing at all."

"Hm." You hummed and looked down as you left guilt raising inside you, as you bit your lower lip to control your sobs. "I thought you got someone else, that why you didn't came back." He quickly pulled you in his embrace.

"I can never get someone better than you Y/n, the way I have felt for you from the beginning I would have and will never feel about any other person ever." He assured you as he carresed your head, while you felt heat rising on your cheeks and butterflies dancing in your stomach just by his comfort words and caring action, you pulled yourself away from him as your heart was crazily beating inside chest which would even have reached Yoongi's ears, also you didn't wanted to embrace yourself infront of him.

While he just stared at you, when you suddenly felt arouse of confidence inside you. So you cupped his cheeks in your soft hands, then quickly pecking his lips you ran away making him flabbergasted and cheeks red. He literally took sometime to process his brain that what just happened with him, and then he stormed his feets happily.

"AISH, Y/N STOP!" He shouted as he could see you running far away from him but you never stopped on your track, while he continued. "I told you not to run from me, but you never listens right. Then I need to tell you who is Min Yoongi, you have always seen the Yoongi who was sweet and baby, but now you will witness the spicy and daddy side of Min Yoongi." He smirked and left from there.

To be continued..