CHAPTER-7

Continue from the previous part...

Jin's POV.

"Thank you so much Jinnie, you are such a daebak friend I ever had. Without you probably my life would be tougher, but I know if I have you by my side then not ever a single problem can even touch me. You are the best for real. I love you my dear best friend."

Her words and sincerity in her eyes always flutters my heart, they never fails to give butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly hugged me making me stumble back, making me smile. Her small gestures where enough to take me at the cloud nine, wrapping my arms around her waist I closed my eyes. I felt relaxed as all my tension and worries vanished in thin air.

Yoongi's POV.

Literally three damn days, after staying away from her for three days from the love of my life Y/n, I was again going to meet her. I feel so much guilty to again get involved in my work rather than spending time with her after we cleared each and every misunderstanding with eachother. I really hate my work, when it's the reason to create distance between two of us. But I was helpless because of my dad. So finishing of each and every inch of my work in those past three days, I got ready and went to her house to only found the door open. I frowned my eyebrows not understanding the reason of the open door. I walked closer to only found Y/n and that Seokjin hugging eachother?

I felt my blood boiling, the girl who belongs to me is hugging someother man? May be it was a friendly gesture but I didn't liked the idea of them being this close to eachother. I balled my fist out all rage, I really wanted to replace that beautiful smile on his face with a shock expression. I wish I could do that for real but I didn't wanted to spoil my own image infront of my woman, so controlling my anger a little I went towards them and pulled Y/n out of Seokjin's embrace, making both of them startled I smirked at them. Y/n smiled as soon as she realized it's me, then murmured my name, but all could I see on that Seokjin's face was pure annoyance and I loved that.

Yoongi's POV ends.

"Y/n did you missed me?" Yoongi's asked with a smirk as he looked at you also stealed a glance at Jin to read his expressions still annoyed, satisfying Yoongi for real.

"I did, alot. But I guess you were too busy to even contact me. Anyways, it's alright." You said while looking down as a sad smiled appeared on your lips, while Yoongi immediately cupped your face in his large hands.

"Hey baby don't be sadI'm sorry and I promise I'll not do that again seriously." He said with assurance while you just nodded your head, but this wasn't enough for Yoongi he wanted to completely let Seokjin know that you only belongs to Min Yoongi. So suddenly chuckled sarcastically, making you look at him.

"I guess you forgot something really important about me."

"Oh really, then let me know as well." Jin interupted making Yoongi gritted his teeth out of anger. "Do you think I really need to tell you everything, you dumb head?"

"Excuse me. Mind your words Mister." Seokjin scoffed. "YOU---" "STOP IT GUYS, DON'T YOU DARE PICK YOUR STUPID FIGHTS HERE IN MY HOUSE." You immediately came in between and took the charge.

"Y/n you're asking me to keep quiet, when your friend is nagging unnecessarily in between." Yoongi said out disappointment. "Yoongi, I'm asking both of you or shall I say you are getting jealous?" "I'm not being jealous." He said with a cold expression. "Oh really man? I know you better than youself. So you better not hide your feeling infront of me atleast." Yoongi shoot his head up and looked at you.

"If you remember this much about me, then surely there must be a lot of things which you still remember. Right?" He said with a smirky grin, leaving you all confused as you didn't understood what he really meant.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You wanna know?" You nodded making him smirk.

"My study room why?"

"Girl you forgot everything for real, I need to show you my skills for sure then."

"Ski-skills?"

"Yep, Skills. My painting skills." He huskily whispered in your ears giving you chills down your spines as Yoongi smirked. Meanwhile Jin was looking at you both blankly, Yoongi holds your hand looked at Jin then said to him.

"Please close the door before you leave as a good friend should do." Then Yoongi took you along with him towards the study room. While Jin kept on staring your retreating back with a hurt expression. There was clarity in his heart that him and you can't be anything more than just friends and that you were deeply in love with Yoongi and your heart completely belongs to him, also Yoongi will let her fall out of love with him. Keeping these thinks in his mind Seokjin walked out of your house, not before shutting the door behind his back.

Inside the study room.

The moment you both entered inside the room he closed it's door behind your back and then pinning you at the door then pressing his body against you he leaned closer to your neck inhaling it's scent, he started giving you mouth open kisses. Meanwhile you were too sterned to react as everything just happened in speed of light, not giving any time to process.

"Y-yoongi! W-what are you doing?" You said as you could feel him ruining your neck with his hickeys, but soon he found your soft spot and the moment he slitly bit you over there, you felt sparks inside your whole body which resulted in a loud moan from your lips, turning him ever more, making him harder than ever.

"Today I will show you how to decorate a beautiful and delicate canvas even more beautifully." He said in your ears in his raspy voice which sounded all sinner to you. But the truth was you yourself didn't wanted to stop him, so sliding your hands in his hairs you pulled him even more closer to your neck giving him proper access to it, making him smirk. While he holded you tightly by your waist then lifted you up by holding your waist and wrapped your legs around his torso then taking you towards the table he made you sit on it. Then pulling your dress down exposing the upper area of your cleavage he gave you mouth open kisses there as well, while your chest huffed up and down due to breathing heavily.

Then picking up a red oil paint he spilled it on the table then taking a brush in his hand he started painting a beautiful red rose on your exposed arm, you closed your eyes feeling his feature like touch on you. Soon he was done with the flower so he turned you otherside as your back was facing him. So he did your hairs into a bun then he painted another rose of love on your neck, while you were just letting him do whatever he wanted to do. But this wasn't enough for both of you, you wanted alot more than this and backing off was nearly impossible now as your both's desires were taking over you both.

"Yo- Yoongi, I- I want you to touch every inch of mine, if- if you want to you can make my whole body your canvas I would except it gladly do whatever you wanna do to me." You said with your eyes closed in the little pleasure which you were getting just by his mere touch of him. While that was enough as a concent from you for Yoongi.

He again went behind your back and pulled your dress down exposing your bare back. Picking the blue colour in his fingers he started beautifying your back with his artistic skills. While you were drowned in the complete pleasure given by him, that you didn't even realize when the whole pot of colour fell on your hand and with the same hand you pulled Yoongi in front and started kissing his lips with your full passion, while he reciprocated with the same intensity. Slitly bitting your lips he entered his tongue marking his territory, making you moan inside his mouth. You both were fighting for dominance when your coloured hand started moving towards his face caressing his cheeks your hands reached to his chest and started unbottoning his shirt while colouring his wide chest in the process. While his hand were still doing it's magic on your back. Breaking the kiss you both looked in eachother's eyes with all your lust and love for eachother as your eyes were in it's darkest shade. Then without giving another thought you both drowned into the colours of love, care, lust and desires.

                                     To be continued...

Hope you like it..💜