CHAPTER- 3

Continue from the previous part...

Tears weren't leaving your eyes as you continuously wiped them off, but nothing really helped as you kept on sobbing, when suddenly the door bell rang. You quickly went inside washroom and washed your face then went down stairs to open the door. While moving towards the door you felt weird as you weren't accepting anyone at this time in the evening.

"Who is it now?" You said confusingly and opened the door only to get surprised.

"Jin! You here, suddenly? Ain't you tired today, also it's too late too late right now."

"Why, do I need to check time before meeting my best friend?" He asked playfully.

"Are you done with your flirtings? Now come inside or you wanna stand here only?"

"Aah! Obviously not!" He said and came inside, then continued. "Please get me some water as well."

"Sure, but why just a glass of water? I wanna treat for what you did for me today, seriously Jin without you I won't be able to do anything. So tonight we are going out for a dinner date."

You flashed a smile at him, then went inside the kitchen to get water. Meanwhile he was to stern to say anything. His ears turned red and heart started beating crazily in his chest, he tapped his foot nervously but you came suddenly making him startled and offered him the glass, while he took it from your hand sipped the half of it. While you suspiciously looked at him as you could feel the sudden change in his behavior.

"Thanks!"

"Hm! But are you alright, what's with the sudden change in your behavior!?"

"Change, n-nothing. Oh yeah I-I'm feeling tired that's it."

"Is that so? Then we can go some other day."

"No- no, we'll go today itself. Don't worry I'm fine." He smiled at you sincerely.

"Alright then I'll quickly change and come." You smiled at him and left qhile he took a deep breath to calm his raised heart beat.

Your POV

Checking myself for the last time in the mirror I went out of the room to only find Jin already looking towards my direction, I felt a rush of blood on my checks due to which they heated up, but I could see alot of sincerity in his eyes. I never imagined to have a best friend like Jin in my life. I would be forever thankful towards god. I smiled emotionally, and the tear from the corner of my eyes then towards him.

"Let's go now." He nodded his head as his as my words snapped him out of his thoughts.

Your POV ends.

Jin's POV

I heard the clicking sounds of her heals and I looked towards her direction, to only find her dressed up all beautifully. I couldn't help but just stare at her with my whole sincere feeling towards her. Idk for some reason she frozed on her spot and kept on looking at me with a pretty smile on her face, making me feel butterflies in my stomach. "Let's go now." I didn't even realised when she suddenly came near me breaking my trance, nodding my head we both left.

Jin's POV ends.

You both parked your car infront of a fancy restaurant, which was also your one of the favourite restaurants, you guys visit there offenly, but for the very first time Jin felt something different and more happy when he walked inside with you. You guys went and settled yourself at a comfortable place, enjoying it's beautiful ambiance.

"So Kim Seokjin-ssi, what would you like to have for dinner?" You asked playfully making him laugh when he decided to play along with you.

"Whatever you'll give me to eat with love I'll gladly accept Miss." You laughed hard and hitted his shoulder playfully. "Let me order something." You said ordered basically Jin's favourite food making him smile widely.

You both were all chirpy and enjoying the food, while on the other hand Yoongi too visited the same place as he came there for a meeting with some of his business clients. He was busy having his business talks with his clients when they got disturbed by some immense laughters, they all looked towards the direction along with Yoongi, popping his eyes out of the soccers, as he found "his Y/n" with Seokjin enjoying a date. Anger and jealousy filled him from inside as he gave both you a dead glare.

"Mr. Min, what are you thinking about?" One of those client said making him look towards them, while he just shrugged off his shoulder and resumed his work, but you and Jin never left his mind making him feel insecure.

Jin's POV

"I think this is the correct time to talk with her, may be she'll say it now without any hesitation." I thought in my mind, as I saw Y/n munching on her food with dedication, keeping my chopstick aside, I cleared my throat.

"Ahem! Y/n why did you left in the evening without even informing me?" She looked confused at first then suddenly she looked down and then thinking a liitle she moved her head and licked her lips.

"What are you talking about, I don't seems to remember?" She said out of confused, while I gave her a disappointed look.

"What?" She asked out of irritation.

"Miss. Kang are you really an idiot or act like one? I'm talking about you and Mr. Min's meeting after you left he looked pissed off, did anything happened between you two?"

"Chill man, I was kidding. Ahem.. well.. actually.. I.. met Mr. Min he.. really praised me for my skills, I thanked him and left without informing you because I felt you must be busy with your so didn't felt like disturbing you that's it. About him being pissed off, Idk." She looked genuinely to me so I smiled and let go that incident.

"Okay fine."

Jin's POV ends.

Your's POV.

"Okay fine." He said and kept his hand on mine, he must be satisfied with my lie. I felt ashamed of myself for lying the incident from him, but I'm still not ready to tell him anything about Yoongi. I just smiled at hima nd we both resumed eating.

Your POV ends.

Yoongi wrapped his meeting within an hour and quickly turned towards your table but to his disappointment the table was empty. "Shit!" He curse under his breath then he ran towards the parking area, where he found you sitting in the car leaving from there with Jin. He frustratedly kicked the air and cursed under his breath then ran his fingers though his hairs.

"What was she doing here along with that idiot?" Frustration, insecurity and anger was kicking inside him. "I need to talk with her at any cost, but how?" He was worried and hasty at the same time.

Time skipped to the next day.

Yoongi went to Soekjin's company. "Excuse me, I need to meet Kim Seokjin-ssi right now."

TO BE CONTINUED...