CHAPTER- 6

Continue from the previous part...

Time skipped to the next morning.

Your POV.

Only person I could think of at this particular moment is Yoongi, I don't why but that smile isn't fading away from my lips, my heartbeat is still abnormalized, butterflies are still dancing inside my stomach as I stare mine and Yoongi's old picture down from the memory lane of my phone's memory card, somewhere I couldn't delete those from my phone as well as from my heart and even I never want to. My trance broke at the ring of the door bell, so I immediately got up then keepimg my phone on the couch I went to open the door.

"Yoongi!" I was so sterned when I found him standing infront of my house, and my  stern look and loud voice took him kinda of guard.

"Why ain't you happy to see me? Well, then I think I should leave." He turned to leave making as I panicked. "No, I didn't meant that, I- I just.. you come inside please." his eyes shinned with a smirk playing on his lips making me confused and making my heart beat crazily inside my chest due to his sudden change in expressions. I moved a bit making some space for him to enter but he seemed to be evident to tease me, as he brushed his shoulders with mine creating an ecstatic energy inside me while walking past me, making me just blankly stare at his retreating back.

"I'll get you some water, meanwhile you make yourself feel home."

"Ofcourse." He said and settled himself on the couch comfortably and I moved towards the kitchen to get him some water.

End of Your POV.

Yoongi's POV.

I settled down on the couch making myself comfortable, as she said making myself feel home. While my eyes scanned the whole living room as it was filled with different kinds of painting, some how matching my taste. I assumed they all were created by my Y/n as I felt so proud of her skills. She always wanted to be an artist also I have always felt that she was absolutely perfect as one. Also she persuade what she wanted to choose as a career for real makes me the happiest.

My trance broke as my eyes fell on a phone which was lieing on the couch carelessly, picking it up I tried to unlock it and to my shock there was no password in it, I felt weird but my widden the moment I saw a picture of us (me and Y/n) displaying, I felt sudden rush of blood on my cheeks as well as butterflies dancing crazily in the pits of my stomach. I kept on staring the picture with a smile on my lips, I felt nostalgic. Our old memories played like a movie inside my head, I felt so relaxed and happy, when suddenly I heard an angelic voice cutting my thoughts.

"Y-yoongi w-what are you doing wi-th my ph-phone?"

"Um.. nothing I just.." I flashed the picture infront of her making her eyes go wide, looking at her reaction a smirk
took over my lips, then getting up from the couch I took steps towards her making her her freeze on her spot. Standing close to her I could clearly feel the nervousness in her eyes. I snaked my arms on her waist pulling her closer making her gasp, I could feel her heartbeat raising as hell, cheeks turning red honestly I was loving the way my each and every move and word affected her.

"So, you were thinking about me?" I asked with a smirk while she looked at me as if I was some alien.

"How did you know?" I smirked at her and was about to say something when realization hits her, she suddenly spoke up. "Ani. I was just cl-clearing trash from my gallery." She said while I felt offended and hurt suddenly.

"Woah! I dare you gurl, you called our pictures trash?" She immediately regreted her words as her eyes widden and covered her mouth with her hands. "I-I didn't mean that." She cleared, I raised my eyebrows and holds her tighter.

"Then?"

"Just- just.. I- lo-looking at our pictures." She closed her eyes making me smile wide, I could feel my heart flutter at her words, I stared at her each and every facial features closely and carefully her forehead, eyes, nose, lips everything looked so eternal and beautiful to me but before I could go any further my phone buzzed making me groan, I picked the call still holding her in my arms.

Yoongi's  POV ends.

"Yeoboseyo, yeah- yeah- oh... fine, I'll come. Damn what the actual fuck?!" You looked at him confusingly as he looked really irritated after attending the phone call.

"What happened Yoongi?"

"Hm? Oh this, I got a phone call and I had an emergency so I have to leave for now." He left your waist and stepped back making you feel down and sad. "Oh- okaie, work is more important I can understand." You said with a sad smile, while he nodded and turned to leave, but for some reason you didn't wanted him to go, so without thinking much said whatever came first to your mouth.

"Didn't you forgot something Yoongi?" He turned immediately and looked at you with confusion.

"Sorry?"

"I said you forgot something. Like didn't you came here on purpose, may be some incomplete work which you forgot!?"

He craned his neck sideways and looked at you with a smirk adoring his lips then he said, "There is nothing like that, I'm not forgetting anything. By the way I was expecting your parents here, but why couldn't I found them anywhere?"

"Oh them! They went out of the town and will be back in like a weak or so." "Oh, I see." With this he turned then went towards the door while you disappointedly followed him to bid adieu.

But, suddenly he turned and looked at you straight making you all startled so you stepped back but soon your back hits the wall as there was barely any distance between you and the wall. "Wh- what happened, Yoongi!?" "Just wanted to complete my incomplete work as you said." He leaned closer to you then grips your neck in his hand firmly, he looked in her eyes once then stared your lips, making a whole zoo dance inside your stomach, while your heart was beating crazy in your chest. You started to feel weak against him as he pressed his body against you while you could feel something hard against your stomach area. Staring at your lips for a quite long he placed his lips on your yours. Your eyes went wide but you quickly gave in as your lips moves in syncs with his. It was a soft and slow kiss which was full of love and care for eachother in the beginning but soon the kiss intensified then turned to an heated section full of hunger and intensity  kissing eachother for almost ten long minutes you both separated after getting out of breathe. Yoongi looked at you with a small smile, while your took the brightest colour of red, also you couldn't even look at him in his eyes because of the sudden shyness. He was about to lean in for another kiss when his buzzed again.

"Fvck!" He said and took his phone out of his pocket and then accepting the call and held it near his right ear. "Yah! I told you right I'll be there in while. Now cut the call, you punk." He said irritatedly then cutting the call he looked at you making your eyes go soft immediately.

"I'll take your leave now." You nodded your head with a small comforting smile while he started to leaves but then he turned again and quickly pecking your forehead he left, making you all blushy.

"What are you trying to me, Min!?" Closing the door behind your back you went inside and sat on the couch, smiling like an love sick puppy all could you do was a confession to yourself for him. "I love you Min Yoongi."

                               To be continued...

Sorry for the late update, but hope you like it!🤝💜