Overview

Lynark resemble a cross between a Eurasian lynx, a Siberian tiger and a badger. They're born with wings, but have a more feral body shape until they reach the second metamorphic stage. All Lynark have a base black coat of fur so absolutely black that their physical features are impossible to identify.

The only other visible coloration of a Lynark is the bioluminescent glow that varies in hue between individuals due to the refraction of their fur. The brightness of which is determined by the quantity of stored energy within their body.

If a Lynark has no visible luminous color, the individual is nearing death as their body is in the beginning stages of shutting down. This "dimming" can only happen in elderly Lynark as they can no longer absorb ambient or direct energy.

Lynark are the most complex creatures, superceding any and all life forms in every aspect. Raw physical strength, intellect or power.

Whether it be biological or artificial, nothing is capable of being stronger or more intelligent than a Lynark because they can adapt to surpass anything.

This is mainly due to their dual redundant brains and their innate ability to effectively copy and paste the knowledge and experiences of others to their own minds without physical contact.

They can do the same with computer codes, assimilating it to their conscience for processing.

All Lynark can selectively limit their intelligence but very few go below a 100 IQ level.

Just so, they can also control physical strength with minimal effort.