Chapter 2|Back To Feng Yun Hall

Bai Cao took a deep breath and asked, "Can we go back to Feng Yun Hall?"

Everyone was shocked to hear what Bai Cao just said.

"Why do you want to go back there now? We will go there after some days," said Ting Hao.

"Senior Ting Hao, I know why we are here. I know that you all are worried that I will try to commit suicide again. But trust me, I am really ok." said Bai Cao.

"We know that you are ok, but why do you want to go there all of a sudden?" asked Chang An.

"Because I want to punish them... I want to punish them for killing my master... our parents. We can't hide like this." said Bai Cao.

"We are not hiding, Bai Cao. We are just on a break," said Chang An.

"Break from what? Our problems?" asked Bai Cao.

No one could say anything.

"Guys, please understand!" said Bai Cao.

"Bai Cao, why don't you understand? We have suffered a lot. And the person who suffered the most is you. Just take a break," said Yi Feng.

"This break is making me feel as if I am running away from my problems... my responsibilities," said Bai Cao.

"What responsibilities, Bai Cao?" asked Ting Hao

"Punishing my parents' and master's murderers is my responsibility, Senior Ting Hao. To be honest, I feel guilty for my master's death. I don't blame myself anymore but I feel guilty that I haven't punished his killers. I need to punish them," said Bai Cao.

"We will punish them, Bai Cao, but not now. After some time," said Chang An.

"Why after some time? Why not now?" asked Bai Cao.

"Because I don't want you to do that kind of stupidity again," said Chang An while acting as if he is cutting his wrist with his finger.

Bai Cao looked at Chang An's gesture and said, "Brother, I promise I won't try to commit suicide again."

"No, Bai Cao, and that is an order," Chang An said in a loud voice.

Bai Cao was going to say something but before she could Ting Yi said, "Bai Cao, just take a break from Feng Yun Hall for a couple of days. We will go there, right, Chang An?"

"Yeah. We will," said Chang An.

"But I don't want any break. I just want to go to Feng Yun Hall and collect some proves against them so that we can punish them," said Bai Cao

"And you think it's easy?" said Chang An.

"I know it's not easy but dad did collect proves against them," said Bai Cao.

"And he lost his life because of doing that. I don't want to lose you too because of Feng Yun Hall," said Chang An.

"You won't lose me, brother," said Bai Cao.

"But I am scared... I am scared of losing someone I love because I always did lose someone I loved when I was in Feng Yun Hall. And I don't want to see you like that again. You don't remember but I do. I remember that ever since we came to Feng Yun Hall, you started being scared. If not Feng Yun Hall, then you would have been happy." said Chang An.

"If not Feng Yun Hall, then we would have never known that we are brother and sister. You would have always waited for your sister to come and I would have always wondered if my brother is alive or not. To be honest, I never dreamed that you will be my brother but, you are my brother and I got to know that because we came to Feng Yun Hall. Not only bad things happen to us because of Feng Yun Hall and not only good. I know that you are scared and even I was. I was scared to lose you all but not because of Feng Yun Hall but because of me. I was scared that I will lose you guys because of me being around you all. But I did overcome this fear... I understood that we can't hide. We need to fight from our fears because it's the biggest enemy we have and that too within us. We can't be fearless but if we act together... stay together, then we will be able to fight them... punish them fearlessly. We need to punish them, brother. We need to give justice to our parents and my master," said Bai Cao.