Chapter 5|A Shocker

Bai Cao went near the door and opens it. She enters the room and closes the door.

She went towards the bookshelf and starts searching for the book "The art of war." But she could not find it.

She searched for it for fifteen minutes and finally, she found it. She pulls the book. As she did that, a small portion of that row turned and the locker appeared. Bai Cao puts the password (2001) and it opened. Bai Cao was really happy to see it open. There was a small paper bag and a box inside. She took it out.

"I finally found a proof," she said. 

I should go now. We will see what is in there together.

Bai Cao closes the door of the locker and it turned itself.

She was going out with the proof, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. As she came out, she stopped. There was surprise in her eyes but she kept a cold look on her face

"Yin Xiu!" said Bai Cao with a cold look on her face.

"Hi, Bai Cao!" said Yin Xiu.

"Why are you here?" asked Bai Cao.

"I should be the one asking you that, Bai Cao," said Yin Xiu.

"I don't think it's necessary to answer your question." Saying that Bai Cao started walking. 

Yin Xiu held Bai Cao by her arm and asked, "What is in your hands?"

Bai Cao smirked and turned her face towards Yin Xiu. "What do you think?" She said while removing Yin Xiu's hand.

Yin Xiu laughed seeing Bai Cao's expression. "So, you found proof against Feng Yun Hall," she said sarcastically.

Bai Cao folds her hand and said, "Yes, I did find proof against Feng Yun Hall."

"But I don't think it's strong enough to ruin Chen Zhou."

"If it is so, then why did he kill my father when he found this proof?"

"He was not the one who killed your father. His uncle killed your father. These proofs are against him not against Chen Zhou."

"These proofs are not against Chen Zhou nor his uncle. It's against Feng Yun Hall."

"But I am sure that it's still not strong enough to defeat Chen Zhou."

"Oh really? Well, you don't have to worry about it." Saying that Bai Cao started walking.

"I will help you find a strong proof, Bai Cao," said Yin Xiu.

Bai Cao stopped. Both of them turned towards each other.

"But for that, you will have to die," said Yin Xiu.

Bai Cao was about to say something but before she could Yin Xiu said, "Okay, I know that life and giving your parents justice is really important. So, I will give you a second option. You can't tell Drillmaster that you love him, and you have to make him think that you still love Ruo Bai. I guess, Drillmaster must not be more important than your life and giving justice to your parents," said Yin Xiu.

Bai Cao had a very serious look on her face. It felt like she is thinking about what Yin Xiu said. She sighs and lowered her head. Suddenly she started laughing while saying, "You are right, Yin Xiu. I can't give my life as it's really important."

"I know," said Yin Xiu and started laughing.

"But the second option you gave... is more than enough for me to say..." Bai Cao paused. She stopped laughing and raised her head looking straight into Yin Xiu's eyes. "No," she said with a fierce look.